WE'RE STARTING OFF SPORTSCENTER???!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Junior Hog

WE'RE STARTING OFF SPORTSCENTER???!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jake » Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:52 pm

I am glad to see Ramsey not pointing fingers and Spurrier saying, "I believe there are other coaches who are in worse shape than the Washington Redskins." Now I HATE ESPN for what they are trying to do to us. Trotter was asked whether the players have lost faith in the Fun N' Gun and he said "I don't know, man." He went on to respond to whether Ramsey can take the abuse and he said, "I keep praying for him on the sideline." I have not seen this kind of coverage EVER. Even though, I'm only 16, I still remember 2000 very well and all of the trash running through the media in training camp but the season wasn't nearly as bad as this! It's like someone trying to pry into a wooden crate with a crowbar and the fans are just standby's behind a chainlinked fence and we are praying that the players, staff, and front office say the right things and do the right things to protect the crate. Uh, I'm pooped. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football