Navacek Picks...........

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
+++

Postby NikiH » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:07 am

I think we can handle stopping McNabb. It seems everyone on ESPN this morning things McNabb is the best thing since sliced bread. I like hearing that. That gives our guys more reason to come out swingin'. I'm with you though, I'm hoping if we beat them we don't stop being the underdogs. We do well being the underdogs!
And Mark I have to ask how you became a Redskin's fan way over there in Southern CA?? Thanks for being a die hard though, we need more fans willing to do what you do!
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:54 am

I'm ready to stop being the underdogs. We've been the underdogs for ages. Probably since the bucs booted us out of the playoffs.

I agree I want to be the U-dog this weekend. And we most certainly will the next weekend but as for the rest of the games I won't have a problem being favored.

Soon we may see one of those Gibbs style +12 1/2 lines if we keep this up.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:37 am

Amen woohit56. It would be great to get back to the glory days - and we will.

For now, I love it when everyone picks against us. I actually (for the first time in awhile) feel we have the team to beat the odds.

For years we were the underdogs and for good reason - we never proved the skeptics wrong.

Now we have the chance.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football