I like my crow with Garlic and Basil

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

I like my crow with Garlic and Basil

Postby SirSmizzy » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:22 pm

Good game....wasn't the blow out you all expected and ramsey is a better QB than I expected...We woulda ,coulda, shoulda but in the end WE DIDNT.Be thankful that you dont have to deal with Paul Hackett he can take his WCO legend ass and go make love to a mule.....

Anyway i like my crow with Garlic and basil with some sliced roasted potato's.... :wink:

Good luck on the rest of the season.
Welcome Home Coles

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:29 pm

hey smizzy, least you're a good sport, you're one of the few jets fans i expected back, but good game. you had us on our toes a couple times....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby newshog » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:32 pm

Yeah, I second that, SirSmizzy--it's been great having you here. I always appreciate a class act.

Good luck the rest of the season!
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:38 pm

The NFC is gonna have a hard time holding this offense down....We did.

I thought for sure we had you guys a couple of times buy the age and rust of our QB and the horrible play calling was to much to overcome....im not a "we coulda" kinda guy but this would be a whole different season with chad.

Arrington is a monster....He will look awfuly good in jet green....so you better sign him immediatly...You guys have been great host's this week and The Crew at the JetsInsider and I Appreciate the hospitality.
Welcome Home Coles

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:57 pm

Arrington is a monster....He will look awfuly good in jet green....so you better sign him immediatly...

Ahhh.... to sleep per chance to dream.

You guys have been great host's this week and The Crew at the JetsInsider and I Appreciate the hospitality.

It's been great having you guys, I hope that you enjoyed the 'good-natured animosity' that we all did.

I don't know how different the game would have been with Pennington.... real glad that I didn't have to worry about it. Hope he gets well soon now. :-)

Now that you've watched P-Ram play... I hope you can understand why we like him, like Jets fans like Pennington. Tough, solid fundamentally, and most importantly... wise beyond their young years.

The kid won the game for us tonight... well that and the jetskins :-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

swine

Postby learnnew » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:07 am

We had a great time with the good-natured animosity SirSmizzy. Was a good game. Good luck and wish you guys an injury-free rest of the season.
Go Skins! For 10-6 or higher!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football