Slip and slide!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
||||||

Slip and slide!!!

Postby EA7649 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:37 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11382 ... -technique

Robert Griffen III has said he will work on his slides. I wish he could just go to the Nationals and work with them sliding into bases, like I said in the Browns game talk. I don't know if he'll do that. But,
"Fans, don't worry. I understand the concern from the fans, from my teammates, coaches and even the media. Don't worry, I'm taking heed to it. I understand the process of being available."
Idk if that's him being stubborn or he will seriously work at it!

CKRGiii

Re: Slip and slide!!!

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:07 pm

He made it through 13 games last season... and quite honestly I think he gets the picture. Like im saidnin glad Monday went down like it did cus all the talking heads have *sh$t* the bed making sliding and throwing the ball away a poont of emphasis for the remainder of camp; im glad!

The fact that his thigh contusion happened when he stood in the pocket and took a hit must anger the folks that are saying hes gonna get hurt running! Damned if you do damned if you dont... dont run and u get smeared like Rex and Kirk have behind hind this oline- granted the line did appear to look better. Once the vanilla crap is gone we will see how far RG3 has progressed where the line stands and how well that Defense really is.. the 3 sacks in under a fullquarter of playing time for KeRackpo is VERY encouraging! !!

Sorry I get caught up and wonder a bit... thanks for the article- I believe it was actually statements made on the sideline (or there were similar ones) after the starters finished their night
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football