In search of pin from Skins Giants September 11 2011 game...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

In search of pin from Skins Giants September 11 2011 game...

Postby JLCauser » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm

I've been on the hunt (unsuccessfully) for the past year for the Skins Giants September 11 2011 game day pin. My boyfriend and I go to the home opener every year and now I'm wanting to collect the pins from those games! If anyone knows any sellers, fellow collectors or fans that have one lying around that's willing to sell one, PLEASE let me know so I can add it to my hat! Thank you so much and HTTR!

Re: In search of pin from Skins Giants September 11 2011 gam

Postby arguemaniac » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 pm

JLCauser wrote:I've been on the hunt (unsuccessfully) for the past year for the Skins Giants September 11 2011 game day pin. My boyfriend and I go to the home opener every year and now I'm wanting to collect the pins from those games! If anyone knows any sellers, fellow collectors or fans that have one lying around that's willing to sell one, PLEASE let me know so I can add it to my hat! Thank you so much and HTTR!

Hey JL, did you ever have any luck finding this pin? I'm looking for the exact same one, and was wondering if you had any success in your search. let me know, thanks!

the 'mudge

Re: In search of pin from Skins Giants September 11 2011 gam

Postby Countertrey » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 pm

arguemaniac wrote:
JLCauser wrote:I've been on the hunt (unsuccessfully) for the past year for the Skins Giants September 11 2011 game day pin. My boyfriend and I go to the home opener every year and now I'm wanting to collect the pins from those games! If anyone knows any sellers, fellow collectors or fans that have one lying around that's willing to sell one, PLEASE let me know so I can add it to my hat! Thank you so much and HTTR!

Hey JL, did you ever have any luck finding this pin? I'm looking for the exact same one, and was wondering if you had any success in your search. let me know, thanks!
You may want to PM her... she's not a regular, so I don't know if she's checking for responses... A PM will send a notification to her e-mail...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Postby JLCauser » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 pm

No sadly no luck :( I'm really hoping someone comes through! I checked eBay and googled some pin collector sites! I will let you know if I have any hits!

Postby arguemaniac » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:28 pm

JLCauser wrote:No sadly no luck :( I'm really hoping someone comes through! I checked eBay and googled some pin collector sites! I will let you know if I have any hits!

Thanks for responding so darn quickly, and I'll take any help you can give! I'll let you know if I find something as well, thanks again!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football