Grossman re-signed

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:And we'd still keep Rex but not dress him on Sundays. He's the mentor.

Four QBs? I highly doubt it.

I'm not saying I'm right. This is my...ugh...this is my wild stab in the dark that I'm going to stanby until the bitter end. LOL

That being said, to reply to your point.

I'm not thinking of White as a QB. I'm thinking of him as a gadget/option/wild-cat/package-specific player that in an absolute EMERGENCY can play QB. He'd be our Brian Mitchell. IF RGIII went down and then Kirk too, White would finish the game. Rex would then be activated to either starter or backup status, depending on how good/bad White has looked.

Again, I'm not counting him as a QB. This is my wild assumption into what I believe the Skins are really using him for.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:And we'd still keep Rex but not dress him on Sundays. He's the mentor.

Four QBs? I highly doubt it.

I'm not saying I'm right. This is my...ugh...this is my wild stab in the dark that I'm going to stanby until the bitter end. LOL

That being said, to reply to your point.

I'm not thinking of White as a QB. I'm thinking of him as a gadget/option/wild-cat/package-specific player that in an absolute EMERGENCY can play QB. He'd be our Brian Mitchell. IF RGIII went down and then Kirk too, White would finish the game. Rex would then be activated to either starter or backup status, depending on how good/bad White has looked.

Again, I'm not counting him as a QB. This is my wild assumption into what I believe the Skins are really using him for.

I could see that, but then Rex would be gone for sure. We need the roster spot too badly to use one on a player who would most likely be there, if we needed him, anyway.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Whoopdy doo! lol!
Seriously could care less what Grossman does. :D
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 am

HEROHAMO wrote:Whoopdy doo! lol!
Seriously could care less what Grossman does. :D

So then, you do care? :hmm:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football