Skins may eye Eric Winston again

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:^^ to add to this ... as far as this year's free agents are concerned ...

I hope that we make sure we keep the players we have and then only add the guys we think will be a good fit here

I agree that this FO will find a way to be able to add anyone they really want - I just hope we prioritize with our own players first

I'm also glad that we have guys in charge now that are not likely to go out on a limb anymore

we do have some issues but we're also not in bad shape at all, when you consider it :wink:

Agreed. Have faith guys. Things have gotten SIGNIFICANTLY brighter for us. Key players recovering ahead of schedule, quality depth, cap situation is nearly fixed even without the possible legal action, FAs that are reasonably affordable are going to become available that fit our scheme, and we have a draft completely SATURATED with talent in the areas we need.

Besides RG3 getting hurt last year (even though he's doing exceptionally well in recovery), we're kind of in an ideal situation. Funny thing is, all this "traded to much for RG3" talk is proving false...we don't need 1st round picks to still get the talent we need to make our defense terrifying.

If we're not deep in the playoffs this year, then next year worst case I think its very reasonable to have the hope we're taking it all by force.

HTTR!! HERE WE COME @#!*% !!!!

HAIL ya doode! Sounds good on paper, I'm always overly optimistic, but I'm excited more so then last year. RGiii goin beast mode... The D getting any better is just exciting.. love the sn by the way... One of my passwords at work is HTTRG310

Thanks brother. Always loved your avatar :)

I think its going to be a good year. The anticipation of everything is killing me though. Longest offseason of my life!!

Ya man, the avatar master really outdid himself with mine.. I wouldn't be lien if I said I might've teared up when I saw it, maybe.. Lmao

That's exactly it though, dawg, this year is less hopes and dreams, and actual legit chances... I buy in to the grossmans, ferots, and even Becks every year (i know better of course but we hope)... And this year is different. We finally got our guy, and he's a monster! I think we havnet even begun to see all that this kid can do. To think he will improve and so will the players around him is scary.. the glory years may be ahead of us, and that's something I've never really believed until now.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 am

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:^^ to add to this ... as far as this year's free agents are concerned ...

I hope that we make sure we keep the players we have and then only add the guys we think will be a good fit here

I agree that this FO will find a way to be able to add anyone they really want - I just hope we prioritize with our own players first

I'm also glad that we have guys in charge now that are not likely to go out on a limb anymore

we do have some issues but we're also not in bad shape at all, when you consider it :wink:

Agreed. Have faith guys. Things have gotten SIGNIFICANTLY brighter for us. Key players recovering ahead of schedule, quality depth, cap situation is nearly fixed even without the possible legal action, FAs that are reasonably affordable are going to become available that fit our scheme, and we have a draft completely SATURATED with talent in the areas we need.

Besides RG3 getting hurt last year (even though he's doing exceptionally well in recovery), we're kind of in an ideal situation. Funny thing is, all this "traded to much for RG3" talk is proving false...we don't need 1st round picks to still get the talent we need to make our defense terrifying.

If we're not deep in the playoffs this year, then next year worst case I think its very reasonable to have the hope we're taking it all by force.

HTTR!! HERE WE COME @#!*% !!!!

HAIL ya doode! Sounds good on paper, I'm always overly optimistic, but I'm excited more so then last year. RGiii goin beast mode... The D getting any better is just exciting.. love the sn by the way... One of my passwords at work is HTTRG310

Thanks brother. Always loved your avatar :)

I think its going to be a good year. The anticipation of everything is killing me though. Longest offseason of my life!!

Ya man, the avatar master really outdid himself with mine.. I wouldn't be lien if I said I might've teared up when I saw it, maybe.. Lmao

That's exactly it though, dawg, this year is less hopes and dreams, and actual legit chances... I buy in to the grossmans, ferots, and even Becks every year (i know better of course but we hope)... And this year is different. We finally got our guy, and he's a monster! I think we havnet even begun to see all that this kid can do. To think he will improve and so will the players around him is scary.. the glory years may be ahead of us, and that's something I've never really believed until now.

Exactly man!! Hope with substance. Every other year its been just plain ol hoping; now hoping is actually the logical thing to do :)

Really excited about the RT free agencies going on right now. Hoping we'll pick up someone solid there...more fun to have with the secondary in the draft :)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football