Danny Fired Vinnie over Zorn

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:Gibbs has always been too nice about Snyder, IMHO. Good for PR purposes but not good for team management while he was coach.

This. Gibbs was just entirely too giddy and had that "I'm just happy to be here" look about him. LOLOL. I def love the man, but granpa Gibbs didn't have that fire. Snyder needed someone to dominate him and as kinky as that sounds, Mike was the man for the job.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Snyder owns the franchise - OF COURSE he's 'involved' ... DUH
point is he's not 'hurting' the franchise anymore because he's NOT doing what he used to ...

there is ABSOLUTELY no doubt that Mike Shanahan ONLY agreed to come here if he could run things and that Dan Snyder would NOT interfere AT ALL

Bruce & Mike are IN CONTROL here they decide what to do or who to hire
Dan Snyder is absolutely NOT 'involved' with the players or the coaches anymore

I like this Snyder
this franchise would not be doing well UNLESS he got away from 'managing' Cerrato, the FO AND the HC - HE's NOT doing that anymore

In the past, no matter who was here, be it great's like Gibbs or Marty - they were handcuffed by Snyder - whether they wanted his 'support' (Gibbs) or not (Marty) - Snyder's 'involvement' HURT the franchise

Our troubles were NOT solely because of Vinnie Cerrato
IF Polian or Newsome had been here and had to do things, UNDER Snyder's guidance, the results would have been the same

Snyder is no longer making bad decisions here - Mike & Bruce are not perfect but anything is better than having Snyder making 'football' decisions
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football