Redskins must protect Robert Griffin III from himself

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Redskins must protect Robert Griffin III from himself

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Good read by Jeff Darlington. Mods, please merge with existing thread as you see fit.

As the clock neared midnight, Griffin was running sprints in a dark hotel parking lot in Aurora, Ohio, where the NFL had just begun its annual rookie symposium. Hundreds of his fellow rookies were inside, hanging in the lobby or relaxing in their rooms, since they weren't allowed to leave the property.

RG3, instead, was doing his best impression of Batman, literally sprinting into the darkness for nearly 100 yards, to the point where you could no longer see him, and could hear only the rapid patter of his feet. He would then turn around and walk back to his starting point, a process he repeated deep into the early morning.

I've come to know Griffin in the months since -- in the wake of dozens of conversations with teammates and coaches -- and he has proven to be everything he appeared to be: Quirky to a refreshing degree. Confident on the fringe of cocky. And one of those guys who has a relentless work ethic that is, well, just a little bit weird.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... om-himself
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

I'll take it.

I believe in everything this kid is about. Get ready for the Lombardis to come rolling in.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football