RG3 still not 100%

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

RG3 still not 100%

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 am

Should he be shut down for the year....he is just not the same.....this was his worst game since the pittsburg game

#######

Re: RG3 still not 100%

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 am

funsho2 wrote:Should he be shut down for the year....he is just not the same.....this was his worst game since the pittsburg game

:shock:

No

He is moving better this week. Will be even better next. Dude, he ran for 70 yards and a TD. LOL

We only threw 18 passes. He was off the mark early, but settled in. Relax
SPIT HAPPENS!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 am

The Hogster wrote:
funsho2 wrote:Should he be shut down for the year....he is just not the same.....this was his worst game since the pittsburg game

:shock:

No

He is moving better this week. Will be even better next. Dude, he ran for 70 yards and a TD. LOL

We only threw 18 passes. He was off the mark early, but settled in. Relax

Plus a drop or two..
We did what we had to do, ran it down their throat just like they planned it I'd bet
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 am

RGIII is better on one leg than Romo is on two
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 am

where do you come from with all this stuff....? are you a Skins fan? OH wait, you live in dullass?

Shut him down.......are you crazy?

Wait, let's ask his dad if he should be shut down..... He's a stud, he'll be fine.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 am

tribeofjudah wrote:

where do you come from with all this stuff....? are you a Skins fan? OH wait, you live in dullass?

Wait, let's ask his dad if he should be shut down..... He's a stud, he'll be fine.

Do u know a guy named Grant hill? Yea he was once a great player....until he got injured...played with the injury and he was never the same......didnt shanny say rg3 was 100%?

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:37 am

carry on funsho, carry on....

I'm an optimist and not everyone becomes a grant hill
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 am

lol....

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 am

Ridiculous.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 am

funsho2 wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:

Do u know a guy named Grant hill? Yea he was once a great player....until he got injured...played with the injury and he was never the same......didnt shanny say rg3 was 100%?

Until rgiii gets a staff infection on top of his injured knee, all grant hill comparisons are doo-doo.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

piglet

Postby GFlanagan3 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 am

Bob 0119 wrote:RGIII is better on one leg than Romo is on two

for my money add in a few MORE over hyped Qbs to that list. I simply can't believe what a stud combo he and Morris are.

piglet

Postby RG3 Fan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 am

Not at all true. He was off on some of his passes, but some of the bad throws was simply dumping off the ball because everyone was covered. Dallas was determined to not have the pass kill them like the last game against us. The run was available to us. RG3 should be fully recovered for Seattle. He did not :oops: turn the ball over, he ran for several first downs and hit on several passes. Crazy statement by you. Suspect a troll here.

-----------

Postby Smithian » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 am

"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 am

I'm hoping it has more to do with that brace than anything else.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'm hoping it has more to do with that brace than anything else.

Did he wear the brace last night?

To Funsho,
What from last night makes you think his knee was even bothering? Was it the 70 yards and a TD rushing?
He had an off night throwing the ball and didn't have to throw enough to get into a rhythm. So a rookie QB had a "rough" outing in a pressure situation. like that is the first time that has ever happened!
No, have become so spoiled with RG3 that we forget he is still a rookie.

The NFC East division champion Redskins' rookie QB!!!! And soon to be named NFL rookie of the year,
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football