Chiefs player Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend / self

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
JSPB22

Chiefs player Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend / self

Postby Deadskins » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Last edited by Deadskins on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby ACW » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah, wtf is up with that? :cry:
And why the hell are they playing tomorrow? ESPECIALLY with nothing at stake?
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog

Postby DaveD1420 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Terribly sad. I hope both of their families can find some peace.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:57 pm

DaveD1420 wrote:Terribly sad. I hope both of their families can find some peace.

Sad? My first emotion is anger at the two bit, low life, murdering scum. Complete vermin. A waste of a human being. For her, I feel sad. Unlike him, she is a victim.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:12 pm

That game should never have taken place.....
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
DaveD1420 wrote:Terribly sad. I hope both of their families can find some peace.

Sad? My first emotion is anger at the two bit, low life, murdering scum. Complete vermin. A waste of a human being. For her, I feel sad. Unlike him, she is a victim.

Not putting words in the man's mouth, but I'm pretty sure he meant it was sad for their families.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 am

emoses14 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

Not putting words in the man's mouth, but I'm pretty sure he meant it was sad for their families.

Um...no kidding. What does that have to do with what I said?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

Really?

You questioned the emotion of sadness, which is arrogant to begin with, but is also, a question. So my answer to your open ended question of "Sad?" was my post. If it was so clear to you what he meant by sad, then why did you first type "Sad?"? That is precisely what my response had to do with what you said.

Please try not to always be so damn defensive about everything. Or don't.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:My first emotion is anger

Always is.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:My first emotion is anger

Always is.

Your skills of observation are pretty non-existent, case in point. Anger's not my thing. But hey, it was the point you wanted to make ...

... and ... good point to make on a story about a guy who filled his girl friend and the mother of his kid full of bullet holes. What's up kaz, that makes you angry? You're always angry, aren't you? Um, sure deadskins, I'm always angry.

He had a choice, he used it to commit murder. No one discussing the story seems to get that. They treat it like they were both killed by a drunk driver or or a branch fell on their house. He made a ... choice ... to fill her with bullets. She had no choice at all.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm

emoses14 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

Really?

You questioned the emotion of sadness, which is arrogant to begin with, but is also, a question. So my answer to your open ended question of "Sad?" was my post. If it was so clear to you what he meant by sad, then why did you first type "Sad?"? That is precisely what my response had to do with what you said.

Please try not to always be so damn defensive about everything. Or don't.

You crack me up. Defensive? You might want to Google what the word means before you misuse it because makes no sense other than that you liked the way it sounded in a sentence.

As for the rest, I didn't question the emotion of sadness, I questioned the order. Hence my use of the word "first." This guy blew away a young woman who was just starting out life, who had a two year old kid. He murdered her. The normal human reaction to that is to think about the life he took away from HER first. Putting her family before her own loss of her own life is dubious. Putting his family before her own loss of her own life is just ridiculous.

That I put her loss of her own life before the family of the guy who blew her away BTW doesn't logically contradict that it's sad for them.

Return to Around the League