RGIII & Morris BOTH nominated for ROY!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

I predict that whoever wins ROM for December will walk away with the ROY award. My money is on Bob Griffin.

If Bob gets us into the post season, he should be considered for NFL MVP considering that Peyton Manning Plays on a team that went into round 2 of the playoffs last year.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 pm

The Hogster wrote:I predict that whoever wins ROM for December will walk away with the ROY award. My money is on Bob Griffin.

If Bob gets us into the post season, he should be considered for NFL MVP considering that Peyton Manning Plays on a team that went into round 2 of the playoffs last year.

Bob three sticks won ROM in September and November. He already items half of the ROM awards for the year. The muscle hamster won in October. Unless RG3 has a bad December or the kid in Tampa wins again, then I say Griffin pretty much has ROY wrapped up. Ask gre has to do is play well the remaining 5 games. He doesn't have to play great, just well.

Of course I trotsky expect him to keep playing like he has the past two weeks and lead the, no carry, the Skins into the playoffs.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:56 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:I predict that whoever wins ROM for December will walk away with the ROY award. My money is on Bob Griffin.

Bob three sticks won ROM in September and November. He already items half of the ROM awards for the year. The muscle hamster won in October. Unless RG3 has a bad December or the kid in Tampa wins again, then I say Griffin pretty much has ROY wrapped up. Ask gre has to do is play well the remaining 5 games. He doesn't have to play great, just well.

Of course I trotsky expect him to keep playing like he has the past two weeks and lead the, no carry, the Skins into the playoffs.

True. My comment is based on the thought that if RGIII doesn't play well, it probably means that our team falls out of the playoffs. And, if Andrew Luck plays well in December and leads the Colts to the playoffs, I expect he will get a bump in votes for ROY.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm

The Hogster wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

True. My comment is based on the thought that if RGIII doesn't play well, it probably means that our team falls out of the playoffs. And, if Andrew Luck plays well in December and leads the Colts to the playoffs, I expect he will get a bump in votes for ROY.

I just don't think there is much of a chance RG3 doesn't play well. I think he can play great and we still not make the playoffs, because the defense is just that bad. However I trotsky blurb that young man, like Riggans and Portis before him, said conn on my shoulders and I'll carry you to the playoffs.

And I think he wil.

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

I just don't think there is much of a chance RG3 doesn't play well. I think he can play great and we still not make the playoffs, because the defense is just that bad. However I trotsky blurb that young man, like Riggans and Portis before him, said conn on my shoulders and I'll carry you to the playoffs.

And I think he wil.

:roll:
I thought I was the resident spelling error/jibberish typer?!
Im going to start typing all philosophical and such, while you fill my shoes with the wtf is this nonsense... And then we can give credit where credit is due! RGiii is THAT good! Lmao!

...seriously though, he is.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

And I think he wil.

Im going to start typing all philosophical and such, while you fill my shoes with the wtf is this nonsense... And then we can give credit where credit is due! RGiii is THAT good! Lmao!

Dang, Swype got me again. I should really start reading what Swype puts down for me.

That was pretty bad!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:48 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

And I think he wil.

Dang, Swype got me again. I should really start reading what Swype puts down for me.

That was pretty bad!

You need to stop typing with your thumbs.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:09 am

Deadskins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

And I think he wil.

That was pretty bad!

You need to stop typing with your thumbs.

Yeah, but I almost never get a chance to sit in front of a computer and get on this site; funny since most of my work day is spent in front of a computer.

Most of my posts come from my phone.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Excuses escuses... No one believed it was my phone... And intoxication...
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Excuses escuses... No one believed it was my phone... And intoxication...

I believe.

Hog

Postby ACW » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:51 am

"Bob Three Sticks" :lol:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football