Bull...Greenbay got ROBBED by refs...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Bull...Greenbay got ROBBED by refs...

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey Mr. Goo-to-hell..............that was a PICK by GB...fire these dumb refs and get this game back on track.........
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~~~~

Re: Bull...Greenbay got ROBBED by refs...

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:20 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:Hey Mr. Goo-to-hell..............that was a PICK by GB...fire these dumb refs and get this game back on track.........

Three consecutive bad calls against the Pack in the second to last drive by Seattle,

1. Roughing the passer? Are you kidding me?

2. Pass interference by the defense? It was pass interference by the offense!

3. Pass interference against the Pack and they make the interception only to get robbed.

I hope this is the tipping point that makes the owners ashamed and instruct their puppet to bring veteran officials back.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 pm

I watched the game, and this was clearly a travesty .... I would support a NFLPA strike next week .... a walk out in support of the regular officials against these Billionaire Buffoons that refuse to protect the integrity of the game, while they demand integrity from the players that they are jeopardizing with these nincompoop zebras.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 am

The collection of bad calls is ridiculous. The old refs we had maybe one to two games with reasonably questionable calls. Currently we have every game in which there are four to five highly questionable calls.

This commissioner talks about preserving the integrity of the game? What a crock! Bring back the old refs and get rid of Gosh awful!
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:20 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0HiBEzPVP8

Just...wow...how do you blow that call on National television?

First no call for Offensive pass interference on Tate

It's clear that Jennings has landed on Tate with both hands around the ball and the ball to his (Jennings') chest while Tate has his arms around Jennings.

So to sum up; Jennings caught the ball. Tate caught Jennings=touchdown?

Two refs standing side by side, one with his hands up signaling touchdown, the other waving his hands signaling interception, after further review (YES THEY ACTUALLY REVIEWED IT) and still you come up touchdown?

How the hell did you come up with that call? I mean seriously it just defies all logic.

And it's not like it was a meaningless touchdown, the score was Green Bay 12 Seattle 7. The call decides the game and you still screw it up?

I'm sorry for rambling and repeating myself but I just can't believe it...
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

piglet

Postby blowwad » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 am

Just heard on espn that this was the same crew that officiated the redskins/rams game. Anyone here surprised?

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am

Bob 0119 wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0HiBEzPVP8

Just...wow...how do you blow that call on National television?

First no call for Offensive pass interference on Tate

It's clear that Jennings has landed on Tate with both hands around the ball and the ball to his (Jennings') chest while Tate has his arms around Jennings.

So to sum up; Jennings caught the ball. Tate caught Jennings=touchdown?

Two refs standing side by side, one with his hands up signaling touchdown, the other waving his hands signaling interception, after further review (YES THEY ACTUALLY REVIEWED IT) and still you come up touchdown?

How the hell did you come up with that call? I mean seriously it just defies all logic.

And it's not like it was a meaningless touchdown, the score was Green Bay 12 Seattle 7. The call decides the game and you still screw it up?

I'm sorry for rambling and repeating myself but I just can't believe it...

I agree on all points. The non-call for offensive pass interference would have made the Interception-Touchdown call moot. Then the touchdown call was BRAIN DEAD. Clearly, it was an interception, no room for doubt. But the real problem ... besides these hobo scab refs .... is that replay review rules were obviously written by lawyers and not football people.

It's a conglomeration of nonsense about what can be and what cannot be reviewed. How's about making it simple .... make everything reviewable, as it should be? Then, if you can see an obvious error on replay, correct it!!! How hard is that?

Given that this was inside 2 minutes, and a scoring play, which is automatically reviewable, what idiot or idiot rules would support that outcome?

Totally outrageous.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 am

Bob 0119 wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0HiBEzPVP8

Your link is for a mobile phone. Here is a computer link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0HiBEzPVP8

A tie goes to the offense, but that was no tie.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... le=HP11_cp
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:34 am

Rule 8, Section 1, Article 3, Item 5 of the NFL rulebook discusses a simultaneous catch.

"If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control," the rule states.

The rulebook also states when a simultaneous catch is ruled, you can't review who made the catch. You can only review if it was complete or incomplete.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... le=HP11_cp

OK, that last line means that the refs didn't have the option of overturning the call. Obviously, that is a stupid rule. They should just make everything reviewable. You should even be able to challenge calls that were not made. The goal of replay is to get the calls right, isn't it? You still only have two challenges, so it wouldn't slow the game down any.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby ACW » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:47 am

DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 am

Any argument about the scab officials being as good as the regular officials dies with that play if nothing else
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 am

Bob 0119 wrote:Any argument about the scab officials being as good as the regular officials dies with that play if nothing else

No one has argued they are now "as good." So you're arguing with no one.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 am

How could this have happened, you ask?

1. refs are totally incapable and intimidated
2. had they made the RIGHT call - they all would have been scalped by the fans
3. Can we say: Home Field Advantage?

It AIN'T right guys.......it JUST AIN'T RIGHT....!!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:00 am

tribeofjudah wrote:How could this have happened, you ask?

1. refs are totally incapable and intimidated
2. had they made the RIGHT call - they all would have been scalped by the fans
3. Can we say: Home Field Advantage?

It AIN'T right guys.......it JUST AIN'T RIGHT....!!!

We didn't get that home field advantage from the exact same officiating crew. :roll:

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:05 am

Gamblers beware: don't lose your $$$ to these refs.

I feel sorry for those who LOST money on this game...

Return to Around the League