Bye Bye Boudreau

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
cappster

Bye Bye Boudreau

Postby Cappster » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Can't say that it wasn't warranted given the recent performances and failures of the Capitals in the playoffs. I just hope this new guy can add the right formula to the mix to make this team explosive once more.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Hog

Postby MDSKINSFAN » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Let's hope so. Apparently, Hunter doesn't run a wide open system and the system is a much grittier style. So if they didn't enjoy playing in Bruce's system I don't think they will enjoy Hunter's. Were about to find out if the current troubles and past playoff failures are on the players or the coach.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 pm

MDSKINSFAN wrote:Let's hope so. Apparently, Hunter doesn't run a wide open system and the system is a much grittier style. So if they didn't enjoy playing in Bruce's system I don't think they will enjoy Hunter's. Were about to find out if the current troubles and past playoff failures are on the players or the coach.

Playoff disasters are a tradition for the Caps... it's part of their legacy... I accepted it a decade ago... Enjoy the regular season... they'll probably blow the league away... then, as is tradition, they'll disappear in the first round of the playoffs against the 8 seed.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Washington Sports Teams