POSTGAME THREAD - SKINS WIN BIG!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we found a way to win a game against a better team

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.

you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say we are a better team :lol:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Deadskins wrote:

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.

you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say "we are a better team" :lol:

actually - I would not be at all surprised to see us at the top of the table after this weekend - we're still not winning the NFC East :wink:

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say "we are a better team" :lol:

actually - I would not be at all surprised to see us at the top of the table after this weekend - we're still not winning the NFC East :wink:

Your lack of faith amazes me. We are going to win the East this season, and I'll be sure to bring this post back up when we do. :twisted:

[size=0]Nice post padding, BTW.[/size]
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 pm

I guess I don't see us as not winning the NFC East as a lack of faith - it's just looking at our progress differently

I think we ... you know what? you're right, we are winning it all :shock:

how great is that

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 am

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Your lack of faith amazes me. We are going to win the East this season, and I'll be sure to bring this post back up when we do. :twisted:

[size=0]back at you[/size]

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

[size=0]back at you[/size]

[size=0]I was talking about you repeating your previous post and adding another line of text, rather than just editing the first one.[/size]
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football