POSTGAME THREAD - SKINS WIN BIG!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ
Posts: 14304
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: New England

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we found a way to win a game against a better team

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.


you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say we are a better team :lol:
P A T I E N C E - Snyder needs to just 'butt out' and give Scot time to figure out who he needs in the FO, who he needs as the HC and what players fit what he thinks is a good system for this franchise - it's a mess & it will take time

08 Champ
Posts: 14304
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: New England

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we found a way to win a game against a better team

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.


you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say "we are a better team" :lol:

actually - I would not be at all surprised to see us at the top of the table after this weekend - we're still not winning the NFC East :wink:
P A T I E N C E - Snyder needs to just 'butt out' and give Scot time to figure out who he needs in the FO, who he needs as the HC and what players fit what he thinks is a good system for this franchise - it's a mess & it will take time

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16481
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we found a way to win a game against a better team

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.


you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say "we are a better team" :lol:

actually - I would not be at all surprised to see us at the top of the table after this weekend - we're still not winning the NFC East :wink:

Your lack of faith amazes me. We are going to win the East this season, and I'll be sure to bring this post back up when we do. :twisted:


[size=0]Nice post padding, BTW.[/size]
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Posts: 14304
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: New England

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 pm

I guess I don't see us as not winning the NFC East as a lack of faith - it's just looking at our progress differently

I think we ... you know what? you're right, we are winning it all :shock:

how great is that
P A T I E N C E - Snyder needs to just 'butt out' and give Scot time to figure out who he needs in the FO, who he needs as the HC and what players fit what he thinks is a good system for this franchise - it's a mess & it will take time

08 Champ
Posts: 14304
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: New England

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 am

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we found a way to win a game against a better team

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.


you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say "we are a better team" :lol:

actually - I would not be at all surprised to see us at the top of the table after this weekend - we're still not winning the NFC East :wink:

Your lack of faith amazes me. We are going to win the East this season, and I'll be sure to bring this post back up when we do. :twisted:


[size=0]Nice post padding, BTW.[/size]


[size=0]back at you[/size]
P A T I E N C E - Snyder needs to just 'butt out' and give Scot time to figure out who he needs in the FO, who he needs as the HC and what players fit what he thinks is a good system for this franchise - it's a mess & it will take time

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16481
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we found a way to win a game against a better team

Better team??? Are you kidding me? The Pies are NOT a better team than the Skins.


you're right - we are a better team - the pukes will win the NFC East but we'll be able to say "we are a better team" :lol:

actually - I would not be at all surprised to see us at the top of the table after this weekend - we're still not winning the NFC East :wink:

Your lack of faith amazes me. We are going to win the East this season, and I'll be sure to bring this post back up when we do. :twisted:


[size=0]Nice post padding, BTW.[/size]


[size=0]back at you[/size]

[size=0]I was talking about you repeating your previous post and adding another line of text, rather than just editing the first one.[/size]
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football