Redskins News

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Redskins News

Postby newshog » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:42 am

The news section has moved (back) to its new home! Daily headlines are now available by clicking on the big "News Section" button on the main TheHogs.net site or directly by pointing your browser to http://www.thehogs.net/html/news/.

Note to all news piglets (that would be anybody who's a regular reader of Redskins news, whatever the source)--if I seem to be missing any news sources on a regular basis, please let me know and I'll add 'em to my daily search. That means if you think "Oh, that @#&*$ NewsHog missed this one--again!" I'd like to hear from you.

Finally, any and all comments are very welcome about the news section--I'm always looking for ways to improve it, so I wouldn't argue with any feedback, positive or negative. Thanks for reading!

NewsHog
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:59 pm

I am so glad that you have taken the time to dig out all of these great links for us to view!

I have already (as denotes a true Hog) been rooting around in them :)

Kudos and way to go!!!

:D :D :D =D> =D> =D>

Rich in Roanoke
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby newshog » Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:15 am

Hey, thanks, man! I love doing this stuff--I'd be surfing around for every little bit of news I can find anyways, and this way I get to share what I find. Thanks for the kind words!

Hog

Postby newshog » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:50 am

I've been connecting from my office this morning, and due to either the viruses going around or the fact that students are now back on campus, the Internet was dirt slow--so today's news updates took a while. But they're done now!

From today onward, I'll put an indication at the end of the list to let you know that I've finished adding entries for the morning update--that way, if you check in before I'm done, you'll know to check back again to see what other headlines have been found.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football