Camp Report: Tuesday

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Site Admin

Camp Report: Tuesday

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:10 pm

Sorry folks... last day here... had a lot of friends to have dinner with and see off before I go. I haven't had a chance to do up a report yet.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is a travel day for me, but I'll type up a report for you guys when I'm on the plane home or something.

I did a nice interview with kicker Shaun Suisham today (he's Canadian), so I will post that too, although I think I'll be making sure to polish that one first as NFLCanada.com will hopefully pick up the article as well. Look for that late tomorrow or more likely, Thursday morning.

NC43Hog got some great photos today and I know I was very lax in my photography (what do you expect without PhotoHog beside me). I'm sure we'll have some of the great shots he got posted by tomorrow and he should be able to get some more on Thursday.

Sorry for the delay, but hey... sometimes Camp Friends get in the way of camp reports.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:49 am

Jake got some good shots too Boss...We'll try to get some on here today...if I can remember how to do it.

Great shots of Gary Clark and Otis Wonsley...although the super bowl ring pic was a bit blurred. :-(
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007