Some special thanks

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Some special thanks

Postby BossHog » Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:46 am

I just wanted to take a thread to thank a few people after my wonderful week at camp...

1) Tazlah. My girlfriend and much, much better half.
Words cannot express my thanks enough for all that you did this week. Taking hundreds of pictures, passing out cards, putting up with me... thanks for facilitating a dream vacation for me.

2) Wingman, Scooter and Newshog. The three boys and I met for the first time after putting this site together for the last year. We hung out at the Ken Harvey event and had a Redskins fan's dream day together. Everyone had to travel to make the meet possible, and i'm very thankful that I finally got the oppotunity to find out what a great bunch of guys they are first hand.

3) Terri and Jake Russell. Two of the biggest Redskins fans that you'll ever meet. 'SkinsChic' and 'Jake' will be around this board often I'm sure, but thanks again for being part of our great week. I have an interview that I did with Jake while I was there, that I will post very, very soon.

4) Brian AKA redskinfan. I watched about 10 practices with Brian starting from day #1. We hung out and talked football every day like we'd known each other forever. It was really great meeting him and I know that we'll be in constant contact. Redskinfan is also going to be posting some summaries from the practices that he attends for the duration of camp so it seems only fitting that I bring him on to my growing volunteer staff. Thanks again Brian for a lot of good laughs.

5) Wes Neidig. I met Wes at the Ken Harvey event and we chatted and chatted and chatted. Then somehow he found me in the sea of people at Fan Appreciation Day and we hung out all day long. Thanks for a great day with you and your gf Lainie. I will get you that picture of you, me and the Chief ASAP... it really is a great pic.

6) Steve Repsher. For finally making it out to Redskin Park!!! Thanks for coming out to watch practice with me, it was great to meet the man behind the webskin posts all these years.

There were many other people whose names I either never knew or may have forgotten. :oops: One of the best parts of the vacation was all the nice people that we met and got to talk Redskins with... thanks to everyone for their hospitality.

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football