Irony...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Sarcastic Hog

Irony...

Postby skinz74 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:36 pm

Just breezed through some stats that sorta made my stomach curl, but shouldn't have really suprised me. Our offense is ranked 31st in scoring...only the Brown-eyes are worse. Isn't it ironic that during the offseason we went out and spent all that money on the offense because the defense was fine. And now, both are SCREWED...?!?!?!? :roll:

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:53 pm

Yeah I keep hearing how the offense is fine and we just need to concentrate on the defense but those numbers don't exactly bear that out do they?

We may have some good weapons on the offense but it ain't doing us any good at the moment.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:50 pm

true. D is still top priority in the offseason....coaching and players, spurrier gets no more help on the O till he makes what he picked out last year work....just my 2 cents
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:50 am

both sides of the ball suck if you ask me....about all that has improved are our special teams....yippee!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:38 pm

Think about it this way folx - with a tighter defense surrendering smaller amounts of yardage with less time given up, it gives the offense more time to get in sync. Sometimes it seems to me that they stutter for a bit like against the Saints and come back hard in the second half. If they only have 2-3 tries to operate, maybe they aren't getting on track.

Just being optimistic on this one as we have seen the offense do well when they get it going.
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football