REDSKINS - JETS

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

REDSKINS - JETS

Postby doeslammer » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:56 am

New member here, and wish to say hey to everyone, anyone going to the Redskins - Jets game, my girlfriend and I have been to the past 2 home openers and really don't know anyone down there, would love to meet some of you guys and tailgate with. We have a green parking pass for the game so anyone in that section that is going let me know if it would be alright to tailgate with. We love going but would be a little better if we got to talk to some of you before the game and make plans to tailgate with, any and all replies welcomed. We have 47yd line seats in section 142 for anyone in that area to come over and say hi at half time or cheer the Skins to victory with. This seems like a great site, and wish to talk to all of you guys and gals, fellow Reskins fans. Talk with you soon.
Marc

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:19 pm

Nobody going to the game ???? Just thougth I ask, to see if anyone was tailgating down there, I am from PA about 3 hours from the stadium and would like to hang with other skins fans, that I have meet here.
Marc

----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:51 pm

Waiting to here if my father came through. We have also gone to the opener the past few seasons as well. This will be a tough ticket as some of my fathers clients are HUGE NY fans. We usually don't tailgate. Instead, we hit a buffet brunch in town about 2hrs before kickoff. Now if he does pull this off and scores the opener tix, I'll be heading down from Jersey after work, we'll hit dinner and head to the game. I love this time of the year!
it is what it is

piglet

Postby redskinfan » Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:14 pm

man,you lucky dogs.i wish i had the money to get a ticket, everyone i know is charging close to 100 dollars for the nose bleed section.as much as it costs to live in northern va i dont see how any one can afford it.maybe 1 day.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football