The official Christmas thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

The official Christmas thread

Postby BossHog » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:35 am

I thought rather than have people start posting merry xmas all over the place, that we'd start a thread where everyone could do so.... so i'm starting it....

Merry Christmas to all of my Redskins brethren from Mark (Boss Hog) and tazlah (Photo Hog) in Canada.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you that participate on the message boards and visit theHogs.net. Despite a brutal football season, all is not lost due to some of the new people I've met, and friendships that I have started right here.

I would especially like to thank the following people who contribute to the website and give everyone a little extra Redskins news each day.....

In no particular order, Scott Moore, Eric Johnson, Les Barnhart, Rich Hilts, Fran Farren, Jake Russell, Martin Collinson, Frank Hastings and Keith Duncan.

I owe them all a debt of gratitude and look forward to raising a glass this Christmas season to toast them all.

Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season to all of you.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:05 am

I'll second this...by adding my "happy holidays" wish to everyone out there. As BossHog so eloquently posted on another thread, don't let the Redskins' troubles this season ruin your holidays. Take the time to spend with your friends and family and relish in the love you share for each other. Take care...and be safe!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:44 am

Well said, by you both.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :)
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football