DeSean Jackson & the Eagles

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

DeSean Jackson & the Eagles

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:51 pm

anytime a player has a year like DeSean and then gets cut - there have to be questions ....

I doubt that the gang stuff is an issue - the fact is the Eagles did not think he was worth keeping ...

I'm hoping that we make him a fair offer and if Bruce and Jay think that he's a good fit - then give him a shot

I've changed my mind on this situation - the eagles made a bad decision IMO
Last edited by SkinsJock on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P A T I E N C E - Snyder needs to just 'butt out' and give Scot time to figure out who he needs in the FO, who he needs as the HC and what players fit what he thinks is a good system for this franchise - it's a mess & it will take time

Re: DeSean Jackson - is he really ready to grow up?

Postby yupchagee » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

SkinsJock wrote:anytime a player has a year like DeSean and then gets cut - there have to be questions ....

I doubt that the gang stuff is an issue - the fact is the Eagles did not think he was worth keeping - that has to raise a bunch of red flags

http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer ... g-an-adult

I'm hoping that we make him a fair offer and let him go get his money and do nothing somewhere else

not worth it

& we know their TO never makes mistakes.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Around the League