I'd Trade Griffin...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

I'd Trade Griffin...

Postby OldSchool » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 am

I would trade Griffin for a high first round pick if and a second if he'd fetch it. Or better yet if a team like Cleveland was willing to trade their high first and swap their lower first for the Skin's second pick I'd make that trade in a heart beat. I don't think Cleveland would make that trade or any other team would offer a high first and a second for him but I'd snap at it if I could. Given the chance I'd like to add Sammy Watkins at WR and a lockdown CB like Dennard in the draft and move Hall to FS. I would use the remaining draft choices and FA money to strengthen the defense. The OL is good enough for Couisins because he is able process quick enough to succeed behind it, a scary threat like Watkins would be all the help he'd require and the Skins could devote the rest of their resources to improving the defense.

But alas I don't think any other franchise is foolish enough to pay such a dear price for Backyard Bob and Snyder is no doubt dreaming about a healthy and incredibly mobile 2014 Backyard Bob replacing all the jerseys he sold in 2012. It.is probably time for me to think about warming up to the Raven's whose owner and management seem a lot more interested in on the field success the Redskins who seem to prioritize merchandising success over wins and losses. I'm not renewing my seats in 2014. I never thought it would ever come to this until declining health in old age forced it, I got my first season tickets in the early 80's when I got a big bump in earnings and felt like I'd arrived. But this is just an old man's lament. I think I'll be happier if I back off a bit and maybe I'll try not to dampen the board's enjoyment of the 2014 The Return of Backyard Bob. I'll work on it gentlemen, I truly will.
********************************* Spoiler Alert **************************************

"Robert has to learn the new system!" Will be the party line in 2014

Hog

Re: I'd Trade Griffin...

Postby PAPDOG67 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 am

You had me going that this was actually a reasonable post at first, and then you had to go with the whole "Backyard Bob" routine. Keep moving, nothing to see here.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 am

I don't believe that Cedric Griffin is still on the team to be traded. Hell I don't think he was even on the roster last year. Moreover, who in the world would trade with us for that guy? :twisted:
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:58 am

So basically, the forum members started to ignore your spiel in this thread...

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37949&start=165

Then, I decide to check your post history. Exhibit A. - http://www.thehogs.net/forum/search.php?author_id=11180&sr=posts All you do is post in QB threads, spouting the same stuff and overall, you don't contribute anything else to the forum but RGIII hate.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:14 am

This again. Yawn.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Oldschool says:

I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:14 am

This thread :moon:

Total nonsense
SPIT HAPPENS!!

swine

Postby Colorado Skin Fan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 pm

These are all the same people who will jump back on his bandwagon again this year when he is the bounce back player of the year.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Colorado Skin Fan wrote:These are all the same people who will jump back on his bandwagon again this year when he is the bounce back player of the year.

Nah... OldSchool is smarter than the rest of us... he'll still be standing on his declaration no madder how many accolades Bob puts in his pocket in the future... I'll expect he'll be complaining about "Bob the Backyard diva" on the day RGIII puts on his yellow blazer.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 pm

You'd trade Griffin?

Yes, we know.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football