Chargers @ Redskins - Game Day Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Re: Chargers @ Redskins - Game Day Thread

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:21 am

I'm not suggesting that RG3 is a fantastic QB who has unbelievable talents :D

I'm just pointing out that we have a good QB that has some incredible weapons, not just 1 or 2, like some good offenses …

IMO - Kyle should be taking better advantage of these players than he has to date …

I understand that part of our offensive issues lies with the O line and part lies with Griffin's 'adjustment' …

AGAIN

Kyle should be able to come up with a more effective offense with all those very talented players

after last Sunday, it may be that we're getting to see a more effective offense - it's about time :twisted:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:No one is saying Griffin isn't fast or isn't an incredible athlete. He still lacks certain fundamentals in terms of reading opposing defenses and locking in to one receiver. Don't be surprised if the Vikings adjust and start double covering Reed and Garcon …

IF the Vikings do cover Reed and Garcon with 2 players, HOPEFULLY Kyle takes advantage and utilizes the other guys we have that can catch and run with the ball - Santana Moss, Hankerson or Robinson come to mind as well as Helu and Morris out of the backfield - what about Fred Davis?

The Vikings are NOT able to stop this offense by double covering those 2 players - NO WAY

that is, unless Kyle does not utilize a game plan to take advantage of what we have against what they have to defend our players …

the Vikings are #29 against the pass :lol:

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 am

SkinsJock wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:No one is saying Griffin isn't fast or isn't an incredible athlete. He still lacks certain fundamentals in terms of reading opposing defenses and locking in to one receiver. Don't be surprised if the Vikings adjust and start double covering Reed and Garcon …

IF the Vikings do cover Reed and Garcon with 2 players, HOPEFULLY Kyle takes advantage and utilizes the other guys we have that can catch and run with the ball - Santana Moss, Hankerson or Robinson come to mind as well as Helu and Morris out of the backfield - what about Fred Davis?

The Vikings are NOT able to stop this offense by double covering those 2 players - NO WAY

that is, unless Kyle does not utilize a game plan to take advantage of what we have against what they have to defend our players …

the Vikings are #29 against the pass :lol:

I don't think you're going to see much of Davis any more, unless Reed or Paulsen gets hurt. Seems like the Skins are resigned to just letting him ride the pines until he hits FA.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Deadskins wrote: … I don't think you're going to see much of Davis any more, unless Reed or Paulsen gets hurt.
Seems like the Skins are resigned to just letting him ride the pines until he hits FA.

that seems to be the case and there must be something more to that …

Fred Davis is a player that I would have thought could help the offense …

Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football