Postgame thread: Redskins take down Bears

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 pm

we could have been easily 4-2 if the offense was clicking like they were yesterday
Last edited by funsho2 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:If you watched NFL Gameday Highlights, it was all Bears. They even claimed Aldrick Robinson pushed off on his TD. The only TD they seemed to give a crap about as far as we were concerned was the last one. Tired of this crap.

this is all about being a redskins fan win or lose we are going
to here about it with the media.i hear it and sometimes I laugh cause
they sound stupid when they open their mouths.

HTTR
Last edited by gibbsfan on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

funsho2 wrote:the skins could have been easily 4-2 if the offseason was clicking like they were yesterday

and if pigs had wings they could fly ...

I notice that your team is considering giving Brandon Weeden one more look and if the QB play doesn't get better they might give Campbell a try - good luck with that ROTFALMAO
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:52 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
funsho2 wrote:the skins could have been easily 4-2 if the offseason was clicking like they were yesterday

and if pigs had wings they could fly ...

I notice that your team is considering giving Brandon Weeden one more look and if the QB play doesn't get better they might give Campbell a try - good luck with that ROTFALMAO

Cleveland my team ....bwhahahaha

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Has anyone brought up the fact that orakpos pick six was because reed doughty popped the ball out?
#hatersgonnahate
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:26 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Has anyone brought up the fact that orakpos pick six was because reed doughty popped the ball out?
#hatersgonnahate

Nope, but we should.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 pm

gushogs wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote: Merriweather...idiot. Our D started off decent and then faltered when Cutler went out.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. IMO this is a coaches fault, team prepares a game plan and seem clueless if something changes. I don´t know how many coordinators and asistant coaches the team has, but they have to be ready to face different apporaches to every game.

8 lead changes yesterday almost blew my blood pressure and ulcers. In the 4th quarter had to leave the house and finished watching the game in the neighborhood bar... not good for the liver either!!!!

Great win. As someones said before, nothing like a Monday after a SKINS W.

HaiL,

The Skins have a history of making back up QBs look pretty darn good. That is how Randel Cunniham became noticed

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:22 pm

And Joe Webb. And Bruce Gradkowski.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:45 am

it's not the defense that makes a QB look good - in MOST cases, when a backup QB plays well, it's because he's a good backup QB and he's been working hard to be ready to play when he gets in there ... :lol:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football