RGIII targeting himself via media

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 pm

rskin72 wrote:Well, while there is no doubt that Robert is an intelligent young man, he is still young...and not only learning on the field, but also learning off field as well WRT media and what he says.

Agree that he just needs to say less rather than more at some of these press conferences....maybe have fewer press conferences to begin with.

Winning will resolve a lot of these petty issues as well.

And...I am hearing of a potential rift within the locker room, specifically between either RGIII and Kyle, or Kyle and Mike....or all 3. Any meat on this bone, or just fiction/fantasy?

what I have heard is that there are some that are 'reporting' a rift with the Shanahans and RG3 and that this is far from the truth

winning or playing well will cure all ills and quiet the liars
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:23 am

grampi wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
Countertrey wrote:Much ado about nothing... again.

Personally, I think this is just another revelation of the growing rift between Griffin and Shanahan that the MM refuses to report on. Cancer in the locker room!

Clearly. He reminds of Terrell Owens.

I said that in a thread once in here and got dragged through the coals for it.

Yes, but you were being serious.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:08 am

First, I would be disappointed in Griffin if he wasn't trying to draw a flag. Why not try to get that extra 15 yards, except for the most obvious disadvantage of trying to draw a late hit flag! Of course the most obvious reason is is you are getting a late hit flag that means you're getting hit! I thought the whole idea of going out of bounds was to avoid getting hit.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

08 Champ

Re: RGIII targeting himself via media

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:25 am

markshark84 wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9837792/robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-aims-draw-flags-sideline-runs

Not a good move. Now that he has alerted officials via his media announcement, expect defenses to hit him WITHOUT a flag everytime he does his "studder step" out of bounds.

He basically just gave up the benefit of the doubt. Honestly, he needs to go to a Peyton Manning press conference, sit in the front row, and take notes. Just another learning experience for the 23 year old

what a bunch of croc ... I totally disagree - then again .... :twisted:

Robert Griffin III is just a kid trying to help his team ... IMO way too much is made of EVERYTHING he says and does

I'm enjoying watching him play QB and being a leader of this team

btw - I also love the way he points to heaven .... now there's something for everybody to get really pissed off about :twisted:

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:30 am

markshark84 wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9837792/robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-aims-draw-flags-sideline-runs

Not a good move. Now that he has alerted officials via his media announcement, expect defenses to hit him WITHOUT a flag everytime he does his "studder step" out of bounds.

He basically just gave up the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, he needs to go to a Peyton Manning press conference, sit in the front row, and take notes. Just another learning experience for the 23 year old......

just another mean jab?

I wonder what team you really are a fan of?
you picked the Bears to win and no real fan would pick against their own team :twisted:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:33 am

funsho2 wrote:griffin needs to learn to shut up.....
:shock:

kind of like a few posters we have here :lol:
Last edited by SkinsJock on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:25 pm

emoses14 wrote:

He basically just gave up the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, he needs to go to a Peyton Manning press conference, sit in the front row, and take notes. Just another learning experience for the 23 year old......

My god people can nitpick any damn thing. Not a shot at you, just a feather breaking a camel's back kind of thing.

So what?

Stutter stepping out of bounds will still draw the flag from refs if he's hit OUT OF BOUNDS. As a matter of fact, that's the one flag I'm not worried about the skins getting. Every quarterback, happy feet manning, sheli (If either of them could actually make it to the sidelines), dog killer vick, russel wilson, etc. all will get that flag, 9 time out of 10. Regardless of what they say to a reporter, the ref's gonna protect the QB. Especially given the truth in the last paragraph of the article. Defenders are dumb and love to hit QBs, out of bounds be damned.

I can't wait till we start winning again so that nothing crap like this can just float on by without getting panties twisted.

It's amazing aint it how all this comes about ...it all just makes me
laugh ..People get wedgies and get bent out of shape over very little
that they can't control. its just a matter of time for this team and we know it and so do the rest...
amen bro...
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football