Post game Skins @ Dallas

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 am

SkinsJock wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Anyone saying this team is getting better is nothing more than fools gold. Last year's winning streak was luck. Face facts people this Shanahan experiment has and will continue to fail. Kyle has regressed in playcalling. This team thought they were actually good because of last years freak win streak. Our offensive line other than Trent are no better than average practice team players, our Special Teams coach is a moron and couldn't coach pee wee. Our defense is still bad and Orakpo is over rated. This entire team will continue to be bad. The only difference is now there is a franchise QB that will fail because of immaturity, arrogance and coaching to boot. This is the definition of a no win situation. Washington should change it's name from redskins to deadskins, because they haven't been seriously good or relevant for over 2 decades so yeah they are dead..............

:lol: what a waste of time ... I feel even more silly for reading it twice :lol:

I will not be reading any of more of your posts - a complete waste of time :roll:

Skinjock that's okay I promise not to lose sleep nor commit suicide based on your choice not to accept the glaring truth. I will come back at season's end and see if you have come to the point of understanding and taken your Snyder/Shanahan Glasses off.... :lol:

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Anyone saying this team is getting better is nothing more than fools gold. Last year's winning streak was luck. Face facts people this Shanahan experiment has and will continue to fail. Kyle has regressed in playcalling. This team thought they were actually good because of last years freak win streak. Our offensive line other than Trent are no better than average practice team players, our Special Teams coach is a moron and couldn't coach pee wee. Our defense is still bad and Orakpo is over rated. This entire team will continue to be bad. The only difference is now there is a franchise QB that will fail because of immaturity, arrogance and coaching to boot. This is the definition of a no win situation. Washington should change it's name from redskins to deadskins, because they haven't been seriously good or relevant for over 2 decades so yeah they are dead..............

I was completely with you until I got to that last sentence. In fact, those are fighting words sir!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:10 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:

I was completely with you until I got to that last sentence. In fact, those are fighting words sir!

langleyparkjoe I know they are but isn't there a saying that says THE TRUTH HURTS :lol: Trust me I hated to add that tidbit but I have to how is they say KEEP IT 100?? LMAO!! I just hope, pray and wish that we could get a coach here and staff that is credible. Hiring retreads and Danny boy coming up with a new marketing gimmick every few years has gotten to be pathetic, more over though I hope we could get a head coach and staff here that would be able to use RGIII correctly, coach him up, allow him to grow and get some serious offensive lineman in here that are worthy starters. I know that salary cap crap impacted us, but I don't see why we haven't looked at putting the other lineman we drafted in to see if they could do better. Getting crushed and looking so incompetent last Sunday against second and third string defensive lineman was about as pathetic as I can take. There is no and will be no excuse for that AT ALL! I also don't understand if Mike is as bad as a offensive playcalling genius as so many believe why hasn't he taken the play calling or ATLEAST some of it away from his useless son?? His playcalling this whole year has been beyond bad......... :roll: :roll:

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 am

Well if it makes you feel any better, Shaub has been sucking since Shanahan Jr. left Houston.

:lol:

I still feel its really too early for us to go off the boat my friend. It's only year 2 of RG3 and the guy can only get better with experience. His maturity will increase as well and with salary cap money and draft picks, we can upgrade our team. Next year is the final year for Shan, I think we should let him ride it out and if he fails in year 3 of RG3.. show him the quickest path to the exit door.
That comes with the other problem of finding a replacement.. If Gruden turns down the big money, who's next.. Cower? If he turns it down I'm afraid we may get another coordinator like "Z" :shock: .. and I really may have to just kill myself... ok, maybe not all that but you get the point. :lol:

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 am

Wow, so many people used to be horny for Zorny...what happened?

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:00 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:Wow, so many people used to be horny for Zorny...what happened?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:Wow, so many people used to be horny for Zorny...what happened?

I think he started losing.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 pm

riggofan wrote:

I thought it was him not knowing the colors of the team, or his need to stay medium :lol: :lol:

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:57 am

riggofan wrote:

I've always felt bad for Zorny. Inherited a team with an awful QB and a prima donna RB, and basically had to hand all control over to Snyder.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:42 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:
I've always felt bad for Zorny. Inherited a team with an awful QB and a prima donna RB, and basically had to hand all control over to Snyder.

yeah it was a shame - if he'd been even halfway decent as a HC he might have made a better go of it ... :roll:

man oh man ... are we lucky that era ended quickly - what a waste of time the Zorn era was
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football