Torrents

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
DarthMonk

Torrents

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

I like certain TV shows but can't watch much. I decided I want to see Breaking Bad. I googled utorrent and loaded it. It's a pretty small free program. Then I google tvtorrents and registered. I found Breaking Bad in a drop down list of All TV Shows. I scrolled down to season one and chose a DVD rip. I just uploaded season one of Breaking Bad for free. It took a few hours while I was doing something else. I'm going to watch a few episodes on my Hi Def projector tonight.

If you need some help do do this let me know. I think I'll make a short tutorial vid soon.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Welcome to 2003, my friend . . . :lol:

I strongly recommend using a VPN or proxy when doing this. Lots of scary letters going out to people who torrent popular content, and in a few cases large fines.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

|||

Re: Torrents

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 am

Bittorrent has been around for almost twenty years. Your bearly finding out about it? LOL!

Since you are bearly beggining Darth I suggest you do use a VPN. Or if you want to be safe use private chat rooms. THere is a program called MIRC. Which uses private websites to upload content. Basically the same data the torrent sites use but the difference is you are protected by U.S. law when inside the private chat room. As opposed to the public website like the torrent sites.

Oh yeah you shouldnt register your actual name. You do realize that downloading copyrighted content is illegal? So you have to protect yourself buddy. I have used Utorrent for ten years and never have bothered to register. The first program I used was called azereus. That was one of the first bittorrent engines.

Anyhow you can use MIRC. Google it and read up on it. Or if you keep wanting to use torrents. Then do not register anything. That is just dumb. They are starting to crack down on the torrent thing. The Government has shut down many sites I used to use.

Since you guys are long time buddies to me even if on a website. Ill share how I watch free TV shows like Game of thrones. Just dont give this info out too much.

projectfreetv is a stream for popular tv shows. I watch game of thrones on it every sunday. They also have breaking bad and other stuff. Breaking Bad is already over by the way.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 am

BrBa was a great show that I watched from the beginning (actually, I watch all the AMC shows. They really turn out some great programming). But it is also on NetFlix, so if you want to go the legal route, you can always do that.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Deadskins wrote:BrBa was a great show that I watched from the beginning (actually, I watch all the AMC shows. They really turn out some great programming). But it is also on NetFlix, so if you want to go the legal route, you can always do that.

Netflix is great. I have the 2 disk out level, that way everything I can stream I stream and pretty much everything else is available on disk.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Thu May 01, 2014 1:11 am

For the record I too have a netflix account as well. What I do is test out the stuff before I decide to buy it. I also have an Amazon account as well. I have purchased breaking bad seasons 1-5. Then the last season I just watched on TV. I could of downloaded the breaking bad stuff. But I thought it was the best show I have ever watched in my life. So I decided to go ahead and purchase the seasons through Amazon video. Probably the best writing and acting I have ever seen. I was hooked after watching season 1. Walter and Jessie seemed to have that odd couple chemistry but it worked.

Anyhow, the next great show in my opinion is Game of thrones. Its another awesome show. Basically a fantasy medieval type show. Think Dungeons and Dragons or Lord of the Rings but an Xrated version I guess. I am rooting for Kalisi and the Stark children. Also the Midget Lanister is another favorite.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu May 01, 2014 8:13 am

HEROHAMO wrote:For the record I too have a netflix account as well. What I do is test out the stuff before I decide to buy it. I also have an Amazon account as well. I have purchased breaking bad seasons 1-5. Then the last season I just watched on TV. I could of downloaded the breaking bad stuff. But I thought it was the best show I have ever watched in my life. So I decided to go ahead and purchase the seasons through Amazon video. Probably the best writing and acting I have ever seen. I was hooked after watching season 1. Walter and Jessie seemed to have that odd couple chemistry but it worked.

Anyhow, the next great show in my opinion is Game of thrones. Its another awesome show. Basically a fantasy medieval type show. Think Dungeons and Dragons or Lord of the Rings but an Xrated version I guess. I am rooting for Kalisi and the Stark children. Also the Midget Lanister is another favorite.

Game of Thrones is also on Netflix, I believe.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu May 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Deadskins wrote: Game of Thrones is also on Netflix, I believe.

Not so much... They just signed an exclusive with Amazon, I believe...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Primewire > Netflix
Thank me later.
Its free. Works great. Shows hit right after being Aired vs having to wait until the whole season is over. Commercials removed.
I cancelled Netflix after repeatedly getting the prompt to pay more for DVD service because for home reason u can't stream the wizard of Oz or old Godzilla movies. F that
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to The Lounge