Bills at Redskins Gameday Thread...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Countertrey wrote:I don't recall ever feeling this positive potential here is awesome.

Still a bit shallow on the OL, and the DB's need seasoning... but, there is a ton of potential here that we haven't seen since the early 90's.

HTTR, folks.

Yup, yep, uh huh.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby yupchagee » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:40 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Richard Crawford has a torn LCL and is out for the year. :( Damn.

That's prob the end of him as a Redskin...shame

I don't know about that. He spends this year on IR. If he's healed, he'll be back next offseason.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 pm

yupchagee wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Richard Crawford has a torn LCL and is out for the year. :( Damn.

I don't know about that. He spends this year on IR. If he's healed, he'll be back next offseason.

Would his salary still count against the cap? No sure if there has been any info on the language in his contract.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 am

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
yupchagee wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:

Would his salary still count against the cap? No sure if there has been any info on the language in his contract.

No, once he's on IR, the contract is off the cap. Not sure about bonus money that's already been paid.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Countertrey wrote:I think they find a way to keep him...

Release Royster.
I'm all over that... soooooo...

who tells the Royster fans?

I suppose we will have to have a kumbiya meeting and hug it out when it happens...

At this point Thompson Is a lock @ #3 rb... And I'm glad he's different where Royster is too similar to Morris.

I will say Thompson and even Williams are making it super tough for little Jameson to make a case for himself lol..
While I'm on the topic I got to say, I really like the potential homerun that helu brings to thetable but I got to say he he fails in the back field the most. He makes to many cut backs for the system and it costs him... Thompson already has a leg up on him in the onecut and go regards
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:43 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Countertrey wrote:I think they find a way to keep him...

Release Royster.
I'm all over that... soooooo...

who tells the Royster fans?

I suppose we will have to have a kumbiya meeting and hug it out when it happens...

At this point Thompson Is a lock @ #3 rb... And I'm glad he's different where Royster is too similar to Morris.

I will say Thompson and even Williams are making it super tough for little Jameson to make a case for himself lol..
While I'm on the topic I got to say, I really like the potential homerun that helu brings to thetable but I got to say he he fails in the back field the most. He makes to many cut backs for the system and it costs him... Thompson already has a leg up on him in the onecut and go regards

How many backs approximately are we keeping? This is going to be tough. I love Morris, Helu, Thompson, and Williams.

Now with Jameson yet to prove himself it seems we are going to be forced into cutting a good player either way. Maybe they'll keep him on ice with the practice squad?

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football