Shanny: Super Bowl Or Bust

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Shanny: Super Bowl Or Bust

Postby ACW » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Washington Redskins ✔ @Redskins

Shanahan on #Redskins players: "They have set the expectations: anything short of a Super Bowl is a failure." #HTTR

Hmmm...
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 pm

He was at a welcome home lunch with a bunch of former players that actually won SB with the Skins and those are the player he said set the standard that anything but a SB was a failure. So he was not saying that just this year is a SB or bust year he was saying that this team had a winning tradition (even though it has been over 20 years) and anything short of a SB is considered a failure because of the tradition those SB winning teams built.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Why is Shanahan running off at the mouth? If I was Daniel Snyder I'd tell him to shut his mouth. He is starting to become a real diva, no different from Rex Ryan.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:20 pm

emoses14 wrote:Why is Shanahan running off at the mouth? If I was Daniel Snyder I'd tell him to shut his mouth. He is starting to become a real diva, no different from Rex Ryan.

I see what you did there. :)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:24 am

:twisted:
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby yupchagee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:59 pm

emoses14 wrote:Why is Shanahan running off at the mouth? If I was Daniel Snyder I'd tell him to shut his mouth. He is starting to become a real diva, no different from Rex Ryan.

ROTFALMAO
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football