Shanny: Super Bowl Or Bust

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Shanny: Super Bowl Or Bust

Postby ACW » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Washington Redskins ✔ @Redskins

Shanahan on #Redskins players: "They have set the expectations: anything short of a Super Bowl is a failure." #HTTR

Hmmm...
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications:
2012-2013 Co-Champion; Playoff Champion
2014-2015 Champion; Playoff Semifinalist

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 pm

He was at a welcome home lunch with a bunch of former players that actually won SB with the Skins and those are the player he said set the standard that anything but a SB was a failure. So he was not saying that just this year is a SB or bust year he was saying that this team had a winning tradition (even though it has been over 20 years) and anything short of a SB is considered a failure because of the tradition those SB winning teams built.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Why is Shanahan running off at the mouth? If I was Daniel Snyder I'd tell him to shut his mouth. He is starting to become a real diva, no different from Rex Ryan.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:20 pm

emoses14 wrote:Why is Shanahan running off at the mouth? If I was Daniel Snyder I'd tell him to shut his mouth. He is starting to become a real diva, no different from Rex Ryan.

I see what you did there. :)
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:24 am

:twisted:
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby yupchagee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:59 pm

emoses14 wrote:Why is Shanahan running off at the mouth? If I was Daniel Snyder I'd tell him to shut his mouth. He is starting to become a real diva, no different from Rex Ryan.

ROTFALMAO
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football