QB Sage Rosenfels calls it a career

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

QB Sage Rosenfels calls it a career

Postby 1niksder » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Journeyman QB Rosenfels calls it a career

Rosenfels left a long and meaningful note on his Facebook page in explaining the decision. He even thanked a sports writer.

“I always knew the day would come,” he wrote. “I just didn’t think I’d be 35 when it finally happened. I will soon be turning in my paperwork to the NFL and formally retiring after a 12 year career. Like most NFL players, I wish I could have played a couple more seasons, but usually the league is done with you before you are done with it.

“It definitely was a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs and not a lot of years where I felt comfortable with my standing on a team. A dozen years of battling every day to make it another year and to prove myself against some of the best athletes in the world.”
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:08 am

Thank God. He cost the Texans a playoff spot the last season he was on their roster by doing stupid things in consecutive games.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Return to Around the League