This is a 1st!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:26 am

oj wrote:What i think will mandate a name change is the NFL worriing about thier TV ratings. It won't be an order from congress, no bunch of disgruntled protesters or do-gooders marching around fedex stadium.
The final decision will be made by the leage vice president in charge of marketing and some polls that she will trot out to support her stand.
They will never come out and admit it but i believe that is what will take place.

I can not see that happening - NO WAY

The NFL is not about to try and influence the Washington franchise about the team name in ANY WAY - COMPLETELY off base thinking there
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Postby yupchagee » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:53 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
oj wrote:What i think will mandate a name change is the NFL worriing about thier TV ratings. It won't be an order from congress, no bunch of disgruntled protesters or do-gooders marching around fedex stadium.
The final decision will be made by the leage vice president in charge of marketing and some polls that she will trot out to support her stand.
They will never come out and admit it but i believe that is what will take place.

I can not see that happening - NO WAY

The NFL is not about to try and influence the Washington franchise about the team name in ANY WAY - COMPLETELY off base thinking there

+1
Even Skins hater Roger supports us on this 1.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football