NFL player arrested - why do they keep doing this

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

NFL player arrested - why do they keep doing this

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 pm

no it's not Hernandez ....

a rookie free agent is arrested on murder charges ... http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ed-murder-

what is going on here?

and ... is there any doubt that the NFLPA is going to erupt about Hernandez 'treatment' by the Pats and the NFL - it's going to happen ... wait and see

The NFLPA is going to say that these players are being 'pre-judged' - give me a break

these idiots deserve everything they get - I hope we never see them in the NFL again
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey SJ, this isn't Australia. Here, you're innocent until proven guilty. At least that's the way it's supposed to be.
:twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Deadskins wrote:Hey SJ, this isn't Australia. Here, you're innocent until proven guilty. At least that's the way it's supposed to be. :twisted:

it's the same premise in Australia ...

regarding Hernandez - this guy's past is going to catch up with him ...
there is nothing innocent about this scum - hopefully he stays in a cell forever ...

my feelings about the Hernandez deal goes out to the victim's family
I'm really happy that the Pats released him and I could care less about his thinking that he's "innocent" until someone can 'prove' that he's not

actually .. I also hope the team finds a way to get back some of the money they've paid him :twisted:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 pm

and here we go again ...

here's another guy that I hope NEVER steps foot on an NFL field again ...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... on-charges

hopefully the 49ers and the NFL make an example of this new idiot

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Return to Around the League