Any and All News About RG3's Knee - Merged

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 am

SkinsJock wrote:I wish that RG3 and anyone 'close' that has 'real' information on how the rehabilitation is going (family or coaches AND doctors) would just keep the information to themselves

Yeah, I don't want any information!!! :hmm:

You might not want to check this thread anymore. :-k
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon May 20, 2013 9:56 am

DarthMonk wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I wish that RG3 and anyone 'close' that has real information on how the rehabilitation is going (family or coaches AND doctors) would just keep the information to themselves

You might not want to check this thread anymore.

back at ya :D

I'll be here ... you might think it's better if we are more informed, I'd prefer that we don't get every single detail about this

let's face it - it seems clear now that RG3 is going to be better physically, than he was last year - what more do you really need to know :lol:
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon May 20, 2013 10:25 am

SkinsJock wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I wish that RG3 and anyone 'close' that has real information on how the rehabilitation is going (family or coaches AND doctors) would just keep the information to themselves

I'll be here ... you might think it's better if we are more informed, I'd prefer that we don't get every single detail about this

let's face it - it seems clear now that RG3 is going to be better physically, than he was last year - what more do you really need to know :lol:

Need? Nada. Want: His menu, workout regimen, goals met, goals left to attain, etc. I'd find it all very interesting. I hope it's all being documented for posterity.

Funny, you don't want info on him but want to know what I need. :mrgreen: -drinking

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Mon May 20, 2013 11:54 am

DarthMonk wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

Need? Nada. Want: His menu, workout regimen, goals met, goals left to attain, etc. I'd find it all very interesting. I hope it's all being documented for posterity.

Funny, you don't want info on him but want to know what I need. :mrgreen: -drinking

The info doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is people getting in all of his personal business. Granted, its expected once you reach his level of notoriety, but man give the dude some privacy.

Anyway, yeah, I'd love to see before/after pics of his knee, his schedule, etc but would rather be without people gripping about fans buying him wedding gifts. News must be slow right now...

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 pm

DarthMonk wrote:Need? Nada. Want: His menu, workout regimen, goals met, goals left to attain, etc. I'd find it all very interesting. I hope it's all being documented for posterity.

Funny, you don't want info on him but want to know what I need.

you're missing the point and I could not care less what you need :roll:

we all want to know and hear what is going on with RG3 .... to a certain extent ... :lol:

what I'm referring to is comments like this from his father and others like Dr Andrews who are basically hyping the information
I am interested that everything is going OK and that he's on schedule to be ready to play from day 1 ... just leave the over the top, hyperbole, out of it

it's all very well to put stuff on fan sites .. to put it out there for all to see is just not necessary

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 pm

I don't mind fans being in the know. It's our NFC East rivals I'd rather didn't get the scoop. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Deadskins wrote:I don't mind fans being in the know. It's our NFC East rivals I'd rather didn't get the scoop. :twisted:

BINGO - that's all I'm saying too ... :lol:

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon May 20, 2013 5:59 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:Need? Nada. Want: His menu, workout regimen, goals met, goals left to attain, etc. I'd find it all very interesting. I hope it's all being documented for posterity.

Funny, you don't want info on him but want to know what I need.

you're missing the point and I could not care less what you need :roll:

Yet you asked! :roll:

SkinsJock wrote:we all want to know and hear what is going on with RG3 .... to a certain extent ... :lol:

what I'm referring to is comments like this from his father and others like Dr Andrews who are basically hyping the information
I am interested that everything is going OK and that he's on schedule to be ready to play from day 1 ... just leave the over the top, hyperbole, out of it

it's all very well to put stuff on fan sites .. to put it out there for all to see is just not necessary

If you're talking about the non-knee stuff I'm with you.

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Deadskins wrote:I don't mind fans being in the know. It's our NFC East rivals I'd rather didn't get the scoop. :twisted:

Yeah but the Tony Romo contract? Come on man that was, at the time, the best news of the off-season :lol:

Redskins news has been a little slow the past couple of days...hope I don't get bored this early in the year.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue May 21, 2013 8:10 am

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... -right-now

^^ THIS is all we need to know about RG3's knee ...

The rehab is ahead of schedule and the knee will be as good if not better than it was before the operation ... that is what we have at this time and that is all we need to know

as far as when he's going to play etc etc etc - the ONLY information should be that RG3 will be practicing and playing as soon as he's able to - we do not need to give out information that can help other teams

If Mike and Kyle decide a month before opening day that RG3 is going to be the starting QB - I hope they say that Kirk will be the starting QB for game 1 and do not let anyone know they're going with RG3 ...

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

spudstr04

Postby spudstr04 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:43 pm

RG3: My right lateral collateral ligament was not completely torn.

Rich Campbell's Twitter Feed
#21 = Forever in our hearts

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Thu May 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Dude is lookin' good in the OTA videos. redskins.com and others have them posted.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm

RG3 can say he's targeting playing QB on opening day, his father, mother and family can tell all the stories they want ...

FACT IS - RG3 is ONLY playing when Mike says he's ready - that will be based on information from the medical people and the staff - NOT on what ANYONE from the Griffin family thinks ... including Robert :D

Robert will give input but he's not in charge here and certainly understands that

we are VERY, VERY lucky to have such a great talent, with such great smarts, playing for us

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 am

SkinsJock wrote:RG3 can say he's targeting playing QB on opening day, his father, mother and family can tell all the stories they want ...

FACT IS - RG3 is ONLY playing when Mike says he's ready - that will be based on information from the medical people and the staff - NOT on what ANYONE from the Griffin family thinks ... including Robert :D

Robert will give input but he's not in charge here and certainly understands that

we are VERY, VERY lucky to have such a great talent, with such great smarts, playing for us

Actually, according to your logic, RG3 is only playing when Dr. James Andrews signs off on him. And subsequently the Redskins medical staff, which Andrews is a part of. Neither RGIII or Mike have diddly squat to do with anything.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri May 24, 2013 9:15 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote: .. according to your logic, RG3 is only playing when Dr. James Andrews signs off on him. And subsequently the Redskins medical staff, which Andrews is a part of. Neither RGIII or Mike have diddly squat to do with anything.

:shock: let me clarify it for those that didn't get it ....

RG3 will be as active as the medical staff and coaches want him to be .. he will be carefully monitored in everything he does to get ready to play again

Dr Andrews, Mike AND RG3 will ALL be involved in decisions about what to do and when - they ALL have a clear understanding of everything to do with RG3 and his health

I'd like it if RG3 could play on opening day but that is NOT his decision alone to make ... despite his desire to be ready to be our starting QB ...

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football