CAP

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 am

yea kickoffs are the worst, kinda understand why the nfl is trying to do away with them, people just come out of nowhere full speed and smack you
No Pressure, No Diamonds

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
1niksder wrote:With Josh Wilson's restructure, if the Skins had all of their drafted rookies signed they would have about $1,375,030 under the cap :shock: :D :P

WOW. Hats off to our GM and cap guru. What an offseason.

Definitely amazing. I don't think this penalty is hindering our efforts as much as Mara would have liked.
If anything, it's forced more creativity from our GM. I believe this has really propelled us forward for the 2014 season, post free agency.

Looking forward to 2014, there's some great guys that will be available.
Danario Alexander - He could be a huge threat for us.
Nnamdi Asomugha
Dominique Rodger-Cromartie
Aqib Talib - I think he'll come here next year.
Ben Tate - he would be an AMAZING backup to Morris.
Justin Smith - I think we could use a defensive force on the line.

+1

the cap penalty farce has been managed well and kudos to the staff for this

we now seem to have VERY good talent evaluators in place - the talented players are easy to find, these guys have done a great job finding both NFL and college players that fit the schemes
- be interesting to see what happens early next year

we are so VERY lucky to be where we are after what we all saw here only 2-3 years ago
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football