So what is RG3s current status?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 10, 2013 9:01 am

grampi wrote:I guess when I post from now on I should expect the worst...I guess this has just become the way in today's society...politeness and common courtesies have gone by the wayside...

Bruh, you can't be that uptight. LOL

The question you asked is simply shocking because RGIII is simply overexposed right now. Do you watch ESPN? Do you visit any other Redskin related web media? Heck, you don't even have to read the entire article to at least have an idea of what the kid is doing. lol
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby grampi » Fri May 10, 2013 9:29 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
grampi wrote:I guess when I post from now on I should expect the worst...I guess this has just become the way in today's society...politeness and common courtesies have gone by the wayside...

The question you asked is simply shocking because RGIII is simply overexposed right now. Do you watch ESPN? Do you visit any other Redskin related web media? Heck, you don't even have to read the entire article to at least have an idea of what the kid is doing. lol

Why would I have asked the question if I'd seen any of this info? The only time I watch ESPN is during football season...I really don't follow football at all during the offseason...so the subject hasn't been overexposed to me...again, I don't see why asking a simple question would generate such sarcasm...I mean really, if it's that's much trouble for someone to post a response to my question, then why post a response at all? Some people just gotta be smartasses...

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 am

grampi wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

Why would I have asked the question if I'd seen any of this info? The only time I watch ESPN is during football season...I really don't follow football at all during the offseason...so the subject hasn't been overexposed to me...again, I don't see why asking a simple question would generate such sarcasm...I mean really, if it's that's much trouble for someone to post a response to my question, then why post a response at all? Some people just gotta be smartasses...

grampi wrote:I don't see why asking a simple question would generate such sarcasm...I mean really, if it's that's much trouble for someone to post a response to my question, then why post a response at all? Some people just gotta be smartasses...

After noticing you haven't really posted at all since Jan 9th, I'm inclined to believe you. LOL Dude, you must be a hermit.

But you're a six year veteran of this forum, you know how these jerks are. lol

Hog

Postby grampi » Fri May 10, 2013 10:19 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
grampi wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

grampi wrote:I don't see why asking a simple question would generate such sarcasm...I mean really, if it's that's much trouble for someone to post a response to my question, then why post a response at all? Some people just gotta be smartasses...

After noticing you haven't really posted at all since Jan 9th, I'm inclined to believe you. LOL Dude, you must be a hermit.

But you're a six year veteran of this forum, you know how these jerks are. lol

Football's really the only sport I get into so I can't see myself wasting hours upon hours watching sports programs in hopes of gaining one tidbit of info on RG3...yeah, I know this site is full of jerks, I guess I was just hoping things got better...I see they haven't...I have to keep reminding myself that we now live in a rude and inconsiderate society...

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 10, 2013 10:19 am

grampi wrote:again, I don't see why asking a simple question would generate such sarcasm...I mean really, if it's that's much trouble for someone to post a response to my question, then why post a response at all? Some people just gotta be smartasses...

I just don't see all this flaming/sarcasm you keep speaking of.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:you're a six year veteran of this forum, you know how these jerks are. lol

Funny, yours was the only sarcastic response before grampi went all sensitive on the subject. :twisted:

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am

grampi, he really did do jumping jacks when he appeared at the FedEx draft party. There was no sarcasm there.

Hail to the Redskins!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am

Deadskins wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:you're a six year veteran of this forum, you know how these jerks are. lol

Funny, yours was the only sarcastic response before grampi went all sensitive on the subject. :twisted:

I'm the King of Jerks. :lol: But it's not truly malicious at the end of the day.

Hog

Postby grampi » Fri May 10, 2013 10:38 am

Maybe my thick skin wore thin being away from the site for so long?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 10, 2013 10:42 am

grampi wrote:Maybe my thick skin wore thin being away from the site for so long?

Maybe you jumped to conclusions.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... skins-fans

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Re: So what is RG3s current status?

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri May 10, 2013 12:37 pm

grampi wrote:Is he still recouping from surgery, is he in rehab, what? It would be nice to know where he's at in the process...

Hey Grampi,

Bottom line is that he's way ahead of schedule in his recovery; he's doing great and there's less and less reason to worry about his recovery every day.

Dr. Andrews had been putting stem cells from, I believe, RG3's hip into his knee. This process greatly speeds up recovery and actually rebuilds the ligaments to original state (from what I've read) in about a year's time.

This is the same procedure Dr. Andrews did for Adrian Peterson. So its effectiveness has been clearly seen.

Yes, during the draft party at FedEx Field, RG3 got on stage and did jumping jacks for fans who went crazy over it.

Fred Davis and other teammates have been quoted by news outlets about how great RG3 looks.

All that being said, RG3 claims to be taking it slow so he can heal properly. Seems to me that everyone saw the writing on the wall and are doing all they can to allow his full recovery.

In a nutshell, he's doing great and we'll very likely see a lot of him next year...people are going to be shocked.

Hog

Postby DaveD1420 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Rex Grossman is doing great, and he'll be ready for camp.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Lol. I'm 100% sure grampi is right about the lack of politeness on the interwebs and all of that. But there is just something about these threads that really should have been google searches. (I completely include myself in this criticism btw.)

Here's my top google result searching for "rgiii knee status":

Robert Griffin III: Knee feels great, taking it slow - Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/foo ... g-it-slow/
Washington Post (blog) ‎- 1 day ago
Passed on by Dave Sheinin and Sarah Kogod, Robert Griffin III reports that his injured right knee continues to feel good, but that he continues ...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football