Official Mega Draft Day Party Tailgate

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm on cellphone....when is OUR PICK

dagnabbit......!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:11 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:I'm on cellphone....when is OUR PICK

dagnabbit......!!!

51 overall; 2nd round pick #19. If you have a smart phone download the NFL app and it will notify you each time a pick is made. Also, within the app it will show you the current team on the clock, pick #, and finally what their selection was (along with a history of all other selections made this draft).

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:01 pm

So we now have Amerson. Talk is that he's better suited as a Safety.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:05 pm

charles woodson redux? love his size.....6'3 205? kinda liking it
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

He's a CB first and if he can't fit there he'll be a lights out safety. Tackles well. His biggest issue is he's been known to stare in the backfield. Had a ton of INTs two years ago. Think he led the NCAAs. Tried to beat it last year but it blew up in the entire DB's faces at NC State. I know b/c I am a Wolfpack fan and watched every game.

So stoked that there is a Wolfpacker on my Skins!!! Go Pack.

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 pm

frankcal20 wrote:He's a CB first and if he can't fit there he'll be a lights out safety. Tackles well. His biggest issue is he's been known to stare in the backfield. Had a ton of INTs two years ago. Think he led the NCAAs. Tried to beat it last year but it blew up in the entire DB's faces at NC State. I know b/c I am a Wolfpack fan and watched every game.

What was the reason exactly for his 2011-2012 drop off? Not a total "drop off" but I'm reading he had 12 INTs in 2011 and 5 in 2012.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:56 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
frankcal20 wrote:He's a CB first and if he can't fit there he'll be a lights out safety. Tackles well. His biggest issue is he's been known to stare in the backfield. Had a ton of INTs two years ago. Think he led the NCAAs. Tried to beat it last year but it blew up in the entire DB's faces at NC State. I know b/c I am a Wolfpack fan and watched every game.

What was the reason exactly for his 2011-2012 drop off? Not a total "drop off" but I'm reading he had 12 INTs in 2011 and 5 in 2012.

My guess is that teams didn't give him as many chances to intercept the ball. Once you put up basically an interception per game for a year, teams probably back off a bit.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

piggie

Postby capitaldefense » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 am

The Hogster wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:

My guess is that teams didn't give him as many chances to intercept the ball. Once you put up basically an interception per game for a year, teams probably back off a bit.

Actually the opposite, he is good at jumping underneath routes and getting tips. He is a high risk guy, so he can be beat deep on double moves. Teams started attacking him deep with a lot of success see here against Tennessee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJK9Gl8bqFc

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football