Defensive Backs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:39 pm

rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib.

Or not.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 pm

rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib. So we will be turning towards the draft or maybe getting a cheap DB. I hope we can still get D Hall back. Just to have him as a slot man. Any word on any potential secondary signings? Antoine Winfield, Woodson or anyone?

Wow. 2002 called; they want their Redskins offseason strategy back.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib. So we will be turning towards the draft or maybe getting a cheap DB. I hope we can still get D Hall back. Just to have him as a slot man. Any word on any potential secondary signings? Antoine Winfield, Woodson or anyone?

:lol:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 pm

rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib. So we will be turning towards the draft or maybe getting a cheap DB.

Really - where are you getting this from?
I live in NE and we heard that he got a 1 year deal for 5M

I hope we can still get D Hall back. Just to have him as a slot man. Any word on any potential secondary signings? Antoine Winfield, Woodson or anyone?

Did you have a fun time on St Patricks day :twisted:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in 2016
we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

piglet

Postby rg3togarcon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 pm

I meant we aren't getting Talib. Ha, stupid predictive text. I don't care who we get in the secondary but as long as they can be healthy and produce. We haven't had a really good secondary since the Sean Taylor days. I don't mind taking a gamble on the Honey Badger. He may not be big, but the kid is an athlete and we can work with that.

piglet

Postby rg3togarcon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Sorry for the "we are getting" Talib post fellas. Y'all shoulda known what I was saying, we ain't got enough money for him right now. We gotta focus on Fred.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:02 am

Don't worry about it. I knew what you meant. I was just bustin' your balls. Of course, had you been wearing your SkinsJock, I never could have done that. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 am

Deadskins wrote:Don't worry about it. I knew what you meant. I was just bustin' your balls. Of course, had you been wearing your SkinsJock, I never could have done that. :twisted:

Lol
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 am

Deadskins wrote:Don't worry about it. I knew what you meant. I was just bustin' your balls.

rg3togarcon - my apologies - in looking at the post, I just blew it :oops:

should have picked it up - anyhow .. life goes on ...

I will say that I do agree that we're going to find a way to 'fix' the defense against the pass and I'm not sure that Talib was 'worth it' - My 2 cents.

these guys have done well in finding guys and making them be a better fit than most of us would have thought - the process continues ..... :roll:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in 2016
we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football