Defensive Backs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:39 pm

rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib.

Or not.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 pm

rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib. So we will be turning towards the draft or maybe getting a cheap DB. I hope we can still get D Hall back. Just to have him as a slot man. Any word on any potential secondary signings? Antoine Winfield, Woodson or anyone?

Wow. 2002 called; they want their Redskins offseason strategy back.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib. So we will be turning towards the draft or maybe getting a cheap DB. I hope we can still get D Hall back. Just to have him as a slot man. Any word on any potential secondary signings? Antoine Winfield, Woodson or anyone?

:lol:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 pm

rg3togarcon wrote:Well we are getting Talib. So we will be turning towards the draft or maybe getting a cheap DB.

Really - where are you getting this from?
I live in NE and we heard that he got a 1 year deal for 5M

I hope we can still get D Hall back. Just to have him as a slot man. Any word on any potential secondary signings? Antoine Winfield, Woodson or anyone?

Did you have a fun time on St Patricks day :twisted:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

piglet

Postby rg3togarcon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 pm

I meant we aren't getting Talib. Ha, stupid predictive text. I don't care who we get in the secondary but as long as they can be healthy and produce. We haven't had a really good secondary since the Sean Taylor days. I don't mind taking a gamble on the Honey Badger. He may not be big, but the kid is an athlete and we can work with that.

piglet

Postby rg3togarcon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Sorry for the "we are getting" Talib post fellas. Y'all shoulda known what I was saying, we ain't got enough money for him right now. We gotta focus on Fred.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:02 am

Don't worry about it. I knew what you meant. I was just bustin' your balls. Of course, had you been wearing your SkinsJock, I never could have done that. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 am

Deadskins wrote:Don't worry about it. I knew what you meant. I was just bustin' your balls. Of course, had you been wearing your SkinsJock, I never could have done that. :twisted:

Lol
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 am

Deadskins wrote:Don't worry about it. I knew what you meant. I was just bustin' your balls.

rg3togarcon - my apologies - in looking at the post, I just blew it :oops:

should have picked it up - anyhow .. life goes on ...

I will say that I do agree that we're going to find a way to 'fix' the defense against the pass and I'm not sure that Talib was 'worth it' - My 2 cents.

these guys have done well in finding guys and making them be a better fit than most of us would have thought - the process continues ..... :roll:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football