More haters of RGIII

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

More haters of RGIII

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:49 pm

So the question on NFL net was: Which 2012 rookie QB will struggle his soph year?

2 of them said RGIII.

Did ya'll see that? Haters gon' hate.......
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: More haters of RGIII

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 am

tribeofjudah wrote:So the question on NFL net was: Which 2012 rookie QB will struggle his soph year?

2 of them said RGIII.

Did ya'll see that? Haters gon' hate.......

He had the best rookie season of all QBs and is coming off a serious injury. That makes him a safe bet, because he has the shortest distance to "fall" to be seen as struggling and his knee is an obvious risk that he will do so.

Wilson has the best team surrounding him, so he is facing the least amount of pressure and can screw up the most without anyone noticing (since his team will make up for it). Tannehill struggled this year so I don't think people have high expectations for him next year.

It basically comes down to Luck and RGIII.

Given that, I can see why people might lean toward RGIII and predict that he'll underperform next year relative to the big expectations people have for him.

I still think they are wrong, though. The Colts had a W-L record that vastly outperformed everyone's advanced stats. That is, they were a relativley "lucky" team last year, something that is unlikely to repeat itself. Since they are a prime candidate for serious regression next year, that means Andrew Luck is highly likely to be perceived to be struggling, almost regardless of his actual performance.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

cleg

Postby cleg » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 am

I wonder what they will say when he is handed the Lombardi on the Giants 50 yard line a year from now?
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 pm

cleg wrote:I wonder what they will say when he is handed the Lombardi on the Giants 50 yard line a year from now?

That they knew he would have an AP type comeback.. that his work ethic was a clear indication to all that he'd make progress instead of regress.. you *know, the opposite of what they have already said Smfh
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piggie

Postby burgngold4life » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

cleg wrote:I wonder what they will say when he is handed the Lombardi on the Giants 50 yard line a year from now?

That would be sick.

Iono that words could describe the feeling I'd have to see that.

*sigh*

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football