Challenges Ahead (Draft and Free Agency)

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 pm

^^^ :shock:

welcome to the site - ENJOY

the weather's a little crazy down there in MI as well :wink:
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 am

rg3togarcon wrote:Williams surprised me this year. He coulda been better but he also got left to dry a lot with the play of our CBs and the lack of safety help with Doughty and Gomes.

Suprised you how? I hope it was a shock of how pathetic he was. He's the safety, CB's don't hang him out to dry, he hangs them out to dry. He was utterly terrible. CB's don't cause a FS to take terrible angles or misplay passes.

And with what money would be paying Mike Wallace? lol That's not gonna happen. Josh was still unhealthy from his stint with the 49ers. I think you'll get that "explosion" back with him being healthy this coming year.

Hankerson due to injury and the lockout has never had a full offseason. We'll see if this helps him with his route running. Which would help with "explosion". And FYI Hankerson had the best percentage on the team in regards to number of passes dropped...
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

piglet

Postby rg3togarcon » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 am

Haha Williams surprised me bc my brother is a big Vikings fan so I knew how terrible he was. I was only dreaming with Wallace. It'd be nice to try and trade someone to get some money, but we don't really have anyone with much trade value that we don't need. I have high hopes for Hank. I'm a big fan of him. Liked him in college. Our receivers has a whole are good, they just gotta stay healthy and not throw the ball at other players in order for us to win. Lol

Hog

Postby SKINS#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Has anyone heard any news about Minnifield? I am one of the fans that thinks he will be a starter by mid-season if he is healthy

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football