RGII Doll, Cape, and Mask

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
DarthMonk

RGII Doll, Cape, and Mask

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Maybe this is Lounge material but here it is.

DOLL LINK

CAPE AND MASK LINK

WP~

In what can only be described as the biggest no-brainer in Washington area plush doll history, Bleacher Creatures has announced production plans of the Robert Griffin III doll, available next season.

Having already created the RGIII mask and cape for the rookie of the year, the doll was only the logical next step.

RGIII joins other D.C. area athletes with dolls such as Bryce Harper, Stephen Strasburg, Alex Ovechkin and Brooks Laich. He’ll also be the first Redskin with a Bleacher Creature.

The doll will be 10 inches tall. No word on whether it will have a reinforced knee. It is available for pre-order at clarktoys.com.

RGIII loves super heroes, so a Redskins-branded cape was bound to happen. Honestly, I’m surprised it took this long.

Bleacher Creature Toys, the company that brought you the Bryce Harper plush doll, has created such a cape. The cape description states that the “length is for kids, but adults can wear.” Which means don’t be embarrassed when you find a pic of yourself at a game in your kid’s cape on the Bog.

The site is also offering a lifelike RGIII mask, seen below. I’m looking forward to 127 RGIIIs ringing my doorbell this Halloween.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Crap!! Its a voodoo doll!!!!!!!!!

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 am

I am still adjusting to having a Superstar QB. Also adjusting to the success we have had. Feels weird but good going into next season. Seriously who would have thought a season ago that our starting QB would have his own doll already? :D
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football