Trent Williams involved in fight today

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

jmooney wrote:Barry Cofield called and told Trent to stop stealing his dance moves.
ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog

Postby Jeremy81 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Yeah, cus I'm sure all of you were in bed by 11:30 when you were in your 20's.

Yeah seriously, people expect these rich young guys to be at Bible study every other day. if hes just a bystander, then it's just that. An unfortunate incident to an innocent party.

Btw...nothing good happens after 2am? ive had some of my best nights after 2am. The public just doesn't hear those stories!

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Yeah, cus I'm sure all of you were in bed by 11:30 when you were in your 20's.

Exactly! Some of us are posting based on past experience. And having to tell your parents a story about where you were (not where you really were) just adds to the embarrassment. :oops:
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:30 pm

SCSkinsFan wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
SCSkinsFan wrote:Even if he wasn't at fault as the reports seem to indicate, you would think that with his past record he would have learned to stay out of situations like that. Guess you can't blame a young guy for wanting to be out partying and enjoying the night life, but why did have to be one of our guys that got clocked in the head for 7 stitches?

Could've been much, much worse. This will have zero impact on his readiness for next year.

Very true, but why put yourself in that position when you are supposed to be gettng ready to play in the Pro Bowl, and with his past troubles, should be trying to set a better example that is is past that. True, it appears he was a bystander in the incident, but if hadn't been there in the first place he would not have gotten his melon cracked open.

I don't blame the victim. Williams wasn't doing anything unreasonable.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Report is that it was the owner of the club that attacked Williams, and that Trent was just a victim.

Dude has a long history of crime, too. What a moron.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 pm

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/brea ... layer.html

A little more on the club owner. Sounds like a real winner.

Only thing I haven't seen yet is what caused the incident to begin with.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Was it in Hawaii??
Woulda been cool to see a burghandy helmet on O last night smh
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Miske, who is also the owner and president of Kamaaina Termite and Pest Control, has an extensive criminal history that includes 10 convictions, six for felonies, dating back to 1993.

In 1995, Miske was convicted of fraudulent use of a credit card and three counts of theft and was sentenced to 50 hours of community service and five years of probation, and was ordered to pay $5,300 in restitution.

Five months later, he was found guilty of kidnapping, felony attempted assault and speeding, and was sentenced to five years’ probation, assessed a $105 fine and ordered to pay $625 in restitution.

So let me get this straight, he's given five years of probation, and five months later is found guilty of kidnapping and felony attempted assault, and gets five more years of probation and has to pay $730? :shock: Either he has the best legal team in history, or he had pictures of the judge doing something illegal.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:Report is that it was the owner of the club that attacked Williams, and that Trent was just a victim.

Dude has a long history of crime, too. What a moron.
Wow... I have a feeling that Trent Williams is soon going to be the owner of a Honolulu night club!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Seen a few people on here quick to judge Williams for being at a bar late at night, like that somehow "was askin' for it"

1) nobody cares about the Pro-Bowl. He was honored, he still gets the game check, he still gets credit for being in it. We can still call him our Pro-Bowl left tackle. Apart from that, the season is over. He can stay out late and do all the things we can do. Lord knows that I have more than my fair share of stories.

2) at no point did Williams give anyone any reason to think he was the aggressor. Know what that means? It means Williams didn't fight back. Look at dude's mug-shot. He should look like a hockey player right now, eyes all swollen shut and missing teeth. If Williams had broken this guy's face, he'd be in jail and the league would be investigating it. Instead it was a pretty clear case for the police and the league as to who the aggressor was.

Williams took his lumps and didn't go all thug-life which might have jeopardized his career. Good for him.

That being said, this case only seems to get weirder the more we hear about it, right?
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

I dont care if he plays in the game or not. All I care is that he performs during the season for our team. Non issue IMHO.

I am happy with Trents development. He has become a great player.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Postby yupchagee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 pm

I don't know. I don't ever remember having been in my 20's.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Well this is true but, you also have to remember we aren't rich millionaires
playing as professional athlete's either. He is a kid though.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 am

:lol: @ the comments
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football