Raheem Morris to interview with Browns

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Aw, poop.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Aw, poop.

Don't worry; he didn't get it: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/art ... ba28df25e5
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby jmooney » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am

I'm glad he did'nt get it. Some continuity in the coaching staff would be a nice change of pace. I know the defense was a weak link most of the season, particularly the defensive backfield.They improved as the season went on. I would like to see what it'll look like with the full compliment of players though. I'm especially excited about Minnifield. I'm not sure that we even need to make defensive back a priority (yet)

Hopefully next year our defense can take some of the pressure off of the offense where we dont have to score 30 plus to win.

The other major concern is the possibility of Fletcher not returning and Alexander and Jackson being FA. I dont see losing all 3 but, losing even one would be a tough blow. We're just not in a position to pick up their replacements at this point. I still think we need to focus on the O-line.

For what its worth I think Morris did a good job considering the circumstances and I'm glad he's still here. It appears he and Has. are on the same page now and we just might have the answers to the deficiencies on the roster already.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football