Scathing article a must read!!! By Sally Jenkins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Do you agree with this article??

Poll ended at Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes : 13
Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:31 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

Just hate to use extra space while others read DSB so I just showed your name but I agree as well.

I mean, you guys NOT reading the article actually doesn't even bother me so much but if that's the case how bout you just skip over the post and stop wasting space... "I don't read trash".. "I stopped reading her stuff years ago".

Well gee thanks, so how about you don't vote and don't waste my work time that I'm using so I can have my "fix" of THN? :lol:

NYFSF said "Hard to argue her reason.".. Which leads me back to my original posting about how you couldn't pay her to dog the Shanahans this year but she put her personal fetish aside and basically voiced what we feel (if you're a Skins fan you feel this way and if you don't I question you).

Joe out. 8)

+1

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 am

why would anyone 'vote' on a poll that has ZERO credibility?

I do not normally look at Sally Jenkins articles anymore but I did this time ONLY because it looked as though it had been both linked and posted and I wanted to 'check'

Reading the article just confirmed my thoughts about this stupid girl - she is NOT a reporter - she's a gossip monger

AGAIN .... WHY would you even go to the poll here?
We are lucky to have Cousins - Griffin will become the better QB as he learns to use the pocket & read defenses

Until then, I hope that Cousins takes full advantage of this opportunity

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 am

SkinsJock wrote:AGAIN .... WHY would you even go to the poll here?

Same reason you're here posting in this thread about a poll you wouldn't vote on maybe? :hmm:

:lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 am

^^ OK

I'm sure I'll read another Sally Jenkins article in the far off future and I'm sure I'll feel the same then

no worries
We are lucky to have Cousins - Griffin will become the better QB as he learns to use the pocket & read defenses

Until then, I hope that Cousins takes full advantage of this opportunity

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 am

SkinsJock wrote:^^ OK

I'm sure I'll read another Sally Jenkins article in the far off future and I'm sure I'll feel the same then

no worries

Man i'm just messing with you bro.. Sally can go eat a fat hotdog for all I care. :lol:

I'm more loyal to fellow Skins fans than journalists who live in NY and write for the Washington Post. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 am

I voted yes. Don't really like her as a "journalist" from what I've read previously, but there isn't anything in the article that can easily be refuted. The team did jeopardize his future by keeping him in, even after the Ngata hit. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:I voted yes. Don't really like her as a "journalist" from what I've read previously, but there isn't anything in the article that can easily be refuted. The team did jeopardize his future by keeping him in, even after the Ngata hit. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

+1 trillion :shock:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football