it's Dallas Week!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii
Posts: 4023
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:Dear mods:

I have a small request. Please rename this thread WE WANT DALLAS


I almost did... BUT its Dallas week... Soooo why change it?

Because ...

1. There are TWO Dallas weeks every season BUT NFC East Championship games between the two teams come around less than every blue moon, perhaps once in the 70's, once in the 80's and NOW in 2012.

2. An NFC EAst Championship game against the Pukes the weeks before to the game, according to a Skins fan who knows the history of the game, means WE WANT DALLAS!

3. WE WANT DALLAS!!! is a threat, not an announcement.

Get it now? :wink:

HTTR


I hear ya... And I've seen the stadium shiver against the fans chanting it...

*but Dallas week happens once a year (at home is my considered Dallas week)

And any way you put it I want to beat Dallas every week, just a bit more icing on this piece of cake.

BEAT DALLAS!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 12910
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:33 pm

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS





well ... I get it :twisted:
Hail to the Redskins

Joe's#1Fan
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:59 am
Location: chocowinity nc

Postby gibbsfan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Well who we have to play this week
HTTR

YEAH its getting closer to that time again
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR



































Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

kazoo
Posts: 10081
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 pm

What a perfect way to end the season. Go Skins!
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

#######
Posts: 7171
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:30 pm

This Redskins team could easily be 12-3. The Rams, NYG & Panthers losses were especially avoidable.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4177
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:33 pm

The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team could easily be 12-3. The Rams, NYG & Panthers losses were especially avoidable.


Yeah, I guess it depends on what you mean by avoidable. Should have won that Giants game, but the Panthers kicked our butts. I think a game we really could have won was the Falcons 24-17 loss.

#######
Posts: 7171
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 pm

riggofan wrote:
The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team could easily be 12-3. The Rams, NYG & Panthers losses were especially avoidable.


Yeah, I guess it depends on what you mean by avoidable. Should have won that Giants game, but the Panthers kicked our butts. I think a game we really could have won was the Falcons 24-17 loss.


The Josh Morgan penalty was avoidable. The 77 yard bomb to Victor Cruz was definitely avoidable.

The Panthers did beat us. But, I think we didn't show up with the same mindset this team has now, which to me was avoidable.

I agree we would have beaten the Falcons with RGIII in there. But, since Kirk Cousins pulled out an improbable win against the Ravens, I left that one off.
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

CKRGiii
Posts: 4023
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Dallas week is coming to an end , and the battle is nearing...
THIS is where we FIGHT!
Aaaaaoouuuuugh!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6vNB0tj ... ata_player
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 pm
Location: Murfreesboro, TN

Postby boroskinsfan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:18 pm

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

the 'mudge
Posts: 14235
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote: THIS is where we FIGHT!
Aaaaaoouuuuugh!



Is that, like, a werewolf?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 12910
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

The Hogster wrote:
riggofan wrote:
The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team could easily be 12-3. The Rams, NYG & Panthers losses were especially avoidable.


Yeah, I guess it depends on what you mean by avoidable. Should have won that Giants game, but the Panthers kicked our butts. I think a game we really could have won was the Falcons 24-17 loss.


The Josh Morgan penalty was avoidable. The 77 yard bomb to Victor Cruz was definitely avoidable.

The Panthers did beat us. But, I think we didn't show up with the same mindset this team has now, which to me was avoidable.

I agree we would have beaten the Falcons with RGIII in there. But, since Kirk Cousins pulled out an improbable win against the Ravens, I left that one off.

woulda coulda shoulda - we are 9-6

just heard Strahan saying that the giants should have won the NFC East - because in his opinion, they are the best team and just did not put together enough effort at the right time

I'm sick of EVERYONE thinking the giants are a 'better' team - they have been lucky - THAT IS ALL

OR

That Coughlin is a great coach - he's good - THAT IS ALL

OR

That Eli is an elite QB - he's good - THAT IS ALL

The Redskins will show the stupid media that we now are the NFC EAST Champions and we don't need no stinking 'help' OR luck to win titles

the giants should have lost both SBs they 'won' against the patriots - their time is done

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS and HAIL TO RG3
Hail to the Redskins

the 'mudge
Posts: 14235
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

At MIDNIGHT, There will be but ONE still standing in the NFC East.

It will be US.

WE WANT DALLAS


"When you sign with Washington, you sign a contract to hate the Cowboys."
- Charles Mann

"Die you dogs. Die you Dallas dogs."
- Sam Wyche

"Now we bring down those goddamn Cowboys next!"
- George Allen, after beating the Green Bay Packers in the 1972 divisional playoff.

"That's the loudest the stadium's ever been. You could hear it in the locker room. 'We want Dallas! We want Dallas!' Everybody was pretty pumped up."
- -Russ Grimm

Oh yes, Russ... WE WANT DALLAS...

HTTR
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

CKRGiii
Posts: 4023
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Countertrey wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote: THIS is where we FIGHT!
Aaaaaoouuuuugh!



Is that, like, a werewolf?



Aaaahhhhh. Oooouuuugh! ?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football