Washington Redskins v. pukes a bit early GAME THREAD

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I already have a lump in my throat over this game.

I'm all over the place about this game.

I don't think I'll be happy if they make the playoffs, but lose this game. I want the win more than "just" the playoffs.

I also want Griffin to outperform his first dallas game, 'cause I'm already starting to see "when you play Griffin a second time, he doesn't do as well (citing giants and eagles games, without referencing the fact we won both, he was injured in second eagles, etc.).

I also want Tony Romo embarrassed in this game.

I told you i was all over the place.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:23 pm

FLWSkin wrote:Because a fan never wants to believe another team wants it more than their team.

A agree, and some of the responses to your point were just silly. We won six in a row. The Cowboys have hung in there, but have been mediocre and at times terrible. Generally their only good play has been digging themselves out of holes ... they dug themselves into. I don't get why the Cowboys would suddenly be more motivated. If we play like we have been, and they play like they have been, we'd win anywhere, including Dallas. Then again, for one game we've all seen anything happen.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:I already have a lump in my throat over this game.

I'm all over the place about this game.

I don't think I'll be happy if they make the playoffs, but lose this game. I want the win more than "just" the playoffs.

I also want Griffin to outperform his first dallas game, 'cause I'm already starting to see "when you play Griffin a second time, he doesn't do as well (citing giants and eagles games, without referencing the fact we won both, he was injured in second eagles, etc.).

I also want Tony Romo embarrassed in this game.

I told you i was all over the place.

There is so much to think about for this one. I dare say it's our most important game since our Seattle playoff game in 2005, and I might put this above that one due to the fact that it's a division rival.

I'm not old/expert enough to say this with authority, but I really am thinking this might be our most important game in 20+ years. It certainly is the biggest game that I can remember.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:49 pm

I went to Cowboys Zone to see what they were talking about. And, I almost vomitted all over myself. I am now convinced that Cowboy fans are losers, and front runners who don't even watch football. They're the unpopular kids in school who want to fit in.

Case in point. I registered to talk some football in the biggest game of both team's seasons. My Username was RGThreesus. I see a thread titled "What Color Will We Wear Sunday"

LOL

These fools are talking about which jersey colors they like.

Cowgirl Fan #1 "I hope we wear white!"

Cowgirl Fan #2 "Yay, me too! Love those jerseys."

I answer the question and say "Romo will be wearing Burgundy & Gold with Kerrigan & Jackson all over him all night. And, your team will wear a sad face home."

Their admin banned me.

How weak is that?? But I'm not surprised. True Story.

HAIL ROTFALMAO
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:06 pm

The Hogster wrote:I went to Cowboys Zone to see what they were talking about. And, I almost vomitted all over myself. I am now convinced that Cowboy fans are losers, and front runners who don't even watch football. They're the unpopular kids in school who want to fit in.

Case in point. I registered to talk some football in the biggest game of both team's seasons. My Username was RGThreesus. I see a thread titled "What Color Will We Wear Sunday"

LOL

These fools are talking about which jersey colors they like.

Cowgirl Fan #1 "I hope we wear white!"

Cowgirl Fan #2 "Yay, me too! Love those jerseys."

I answer the question and say "Romo will be wearing Burgundy & Gold with Kerrigan & Jackson all over him all night. And, your team will wear a sad face home."

Their admin banned me.

How weak is that?? But I'm not surprised. True Story.

HAIL ROTFALMAO

Gotta visit. Be in touch.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 pm

SMASH 'EM UP........... BEAT THE PUKES............!!!

'nuf said........!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:06 pm

ACW wrote:Game could easily be a shootout. Dez scares me.

Coming back to the topic of the thread ... :roll:

YES, it COULD but I am sure Mike and Kyle would want to control the clock and the Time of Possession with a heavy dosis of ur run game.

ONLY problem is ... if they score first and often (if they caught our defense with its pants down early) we MIGHT get into a shootout.

We still win BUT it would be a very different game.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Notice how many False Starts the pukes had on Turkey day.

I'm thinking the NOISE will be LOUD at FedEx and cause more False Starts for the pukes.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 am

Game preview: Cowboys at Redskins

In the locker room, however, Griffin and others are stressing the importance of business as usual.

“Whenever you play the moment up too much, it can become too big to seize the moment,” Griffin said. “You just want to make sure you don’t make something so big that you can’t grab a hold of it. We’ve just got to go out and win a football game. That’s what they pay us to do and that’s why we play.”

Trent Williams, the other offensive captain added: “This is the biggest game I’ve played in as an NFL player. You just trying to keep the week regular, don’t do anything out of the ordinary.”

“But,” he continued, “There are a lot of nerves that come into play. This type of game, once you hang your cleats up, no matter how long you play, you will remember this game and this moment.”

Indeed, everyone will.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 am

When is the last time Dallas played on grass? How did they perform? Curious. With the weather and playing on grass at FedEx, I wonder how much impact that might have on the game.

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:When is the last time Dallas played on grass? How did they perform? Curious. With the weather and playing on grass at FedEx, I wonder how much impact that might have on the game.

I know they have, but I don't remember Dallas playing away at all this year. Every game I remember seeing them on TV, they are at home.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:51 pm

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Hog

Postby gushogs » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 pm

After years of frustration, it all comes down to one game against the pukes, having to wait till 8:20 pm for the game its not going to be good on my blood pressure.
THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!!
HaiL,
Enough of this name change sh*t!!!
Get politicians out of office. Then they'll forget about the REDSKINS, because they'll be WORKING!!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Luckily rgiii has performed exceptionally under pressure.. if memory serves he led Baylor to a bowl game and won.
I do know he was down once last year late with no time and mounted a victory on nationa tv... Thought he beat Stanford in the hiesman candidate show down maybe not.
He won on turkey day
He won on Monday night..
He's set the stage for his motto on Sunday night... Now its time to seize it!

No pressure no diamonds!
Shine bright like a diamond!
Hail to victory! In rgiii we trust!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football