POSTGAME Skins v. Buzzards thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm

riggofan wrote:Anybody want to tell us all again how Shanahan was such an idiot for spending a 3rd round draft pick on Kirk Cousins?

Sure. He woulda been an idiot had he picked Cousins in the 3rd. Waiting until the 4th round was genius!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

SKINS#1 wrote:Looks like we have 2 capable QB's and can win with either!!

Slow down. Coming for relief is one thing, being the starter, and the man, and having film available on you is another.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Scottskins wrote:I agree, I really want to win the division, and that is likely in our grasp, with our schedule vs the giants, but we can't win the superbowl with this defense. Griffin is too important to risk unless it's for a superbowl win...sit him until he's 100%

I say this respectfully, but you guys are freaking NUTS.

Don't risk Griffin because we can't win the Super Bowl this year even if we make it? WTF? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

emoses14 wrote:

Slow down. Coming for relief is one thing, being the starter, and the man, and having film available on you is another.

+1 He is a typical rookie QB. Takes time for most. He isn't RG

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

+1 He is a typical rookie QB. Takes time for most. He isn't RG

Now just to be clear, I love having Kirk as our relief pitcher, and I agree that Shanaha should be getting as much praise for taking him now as he took heat for taking him in april, but as we saw when Haynesworthless was cut by Belichek, no one went back and noted tha Mike was right all along.

But whatever.

I just don't know how long we want Cpt. Kirk commanding the USS Redskins, so thank the Lord, Robert's OK.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 pm

riggofan wrote:Anybody want to tell us all again how Shanahan was such an idiot for spending a 3rd round draft pick on Kirk Cousins?

I'll say it. Maybe a 4th, but a 3rd rounder? I say no way!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:Yeah, his leg wasn't planted when he was hit. That's a good sign. I think Kirk can carry us over the Browns and Eagles, if RGIII can take three weeks off his feet, maybe he can be ready by the 'Pukes (provided it's just a sprain)

+1

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 pm

There were a few calls/non-calls that were horrible by the refs. Had we lost I would be cussing them once again. Totally one-sided.

Kirk just raised his trade value to a first rounder. Let's hope RGIII can go the rest of the way, or Kirk can not show faults in relief.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:00 pm

If Cousins plays, the Crads will be watching. I'll take their first round pick for Captain Kirk.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Deadskins wrote:

I'll say it. Maybe a 4th, but a 3rd rounder? I say no way!

LOL. My bad! I was thinking he was a 3rd rounder. 4th rounder... even worse!!! I'd like to have seen Grossman run that two point conversion. :)

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:12 pm

FLWSkin wrote:If Cousins plays, the Crads will be watching. I'll take their first round pick for Captain Kirk.

Freaking Grossman might be an upgrade for Arizona!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:14 pm

riggofan wrote:I'd like to have seen Grossman run that two point conversion. :)

I wouldn't! :evil:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

riggofan wrote:
FLWSkin wrote:If Cousins plays, the Crads will be watching. I'll take their first round pick for Captain Kirk.

Freaking Grossman might be an upgrade for Arizona!

Might?

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Was at the game today. Great that we won, the stadium was rocking with the cousins td, then 2 point conversion......crawford's punt return was timely, and far more production in our punt return game than I had seen from bb all season.

Hopefully rgiii can go on sunday.....the brownies are not an easy out and have a 3 game win streak.
Before we slide cousins into that starter slot, remember the falcons game where he threw that great td toss to moss, but then had two picks.
While I wouldn't concede defeat merely because cousins may have to start, rgiii is our qb and gives us the best chance to win.....which we will need to do to keep any playoff hopes alive.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Can you count Oakland and Kansas City towards a three game win streak or more of a two week long bye since they beat Pittsburgh?
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football