BOLD PREDICTIONS

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Darrell Young will make the Pro Bowl at FullBack.

If he doesn't he should. He's busting heads.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 pm

D Young instantly was my.favorite FB when he replaced sellers... And then continues to impress me. He blocks, hits, and runs like an angry bear on ROIds.

As for predictions- I'm on my phone so won't cut and paste but I DID correctly predict RGiii breaking another record.
Most rush yards for a rookie... Already, with 4 games left. Not my favorite record but glad its his. I'd be fine with no more rush yards and 4 more Ws... Ahem make that 8 more wins
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Ooooooooooh, you meant for the G-string game. #-o
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Deadskins wrote:Ooooooooooh, you meant for the G-string game. #-o

New thread or just move on to the Ravens game?

Boldin catches 10 balls in a losing cause. Monkey

RGIII out-rushes Ray Rice. :shock:

We do not spend a TO to prevent a delay-of-game infraction. :^o

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
The Hogster wrote:All of our bold predictions were wrong except the most important one. SKINS WIN BABY!

Irn-Bru wrote:Alfred Morris sets his single-game rushing record while Griffin picks up his third straight 4 TD game.

[-X

I went 1/2.

+100
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby ACW » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 am

DarthMonk wrote:Boldin catches 10 balls in a losing cause. Monkey
Works for me. We win, my fantasy team wins :)

**ch44

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS

Postby chiefhog44 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 am

The Hogster wrote:Every media network does this. Here we go. Post your bold prediction for tonight's game here. And, bold means bold.

My bold prediction is that Brandon Banks scores a return TD tonight. He's been called out by Shanahan, and the last time that fire was lit, he took one to the house in preseason.

I expect Banks to show why he's on this team.

What say you people.

What's with your infatuation with this kid? He hasn't done anything all year. I guess he did finally return a kick past the 30 in the Giants game...oh wait, that was Niles Paul who basically just pushed him out of the way. :roll:
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:05 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Every media network does this. Here we go. Post your bold prediction for tonight's game here. And, bold means bold.

My bold prediction is that Brandon Banks scores a return TD tonight. He's been called out by Shanahan, and the last time that fire was lit, he took one to the house in preseason.

What say you people.

What's with your infatuation with this kid? He hasn't done anything all year. I guess he did finally return a kick past the 30 in the Giants game...oh wait, that was Niles Paul who basically just pushed him out of the way. :roll:

Because I know the game of football and Banks isn't the problem on Teams. He's got talent. Many of you people just don't like him. I detach emotion from analysis. Some folks don't know how to do that.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Redskins win again.

I know... huh?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 pm

The Hogster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

What say you people.

Because I know the game of football and Banks isn't the problem on Teams. He's got talent. Many of you people just don't like him. I detach emotion from analysis. Some folks don't know how to do that.

"I detach emotion from analysis"...
Ummm... your "analysis" doesn't tell you that Banks is... ummmm... underperforming?

Seriously?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Countertrey wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

What say you people.

"I detach emotion from analysis"...
Ummm... your "analysis" doesn't tell you that Banks is... ummmm... underperforming?

Seriously?

Too funny of a response. Talk about emotion getting in the way of analysis...
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 pm

The Hogster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

What say you people.

Laughable.

He's added to the problems with fumbles and bad decisions. You seem to have blinded yourself from that. The rest of your points seem valid. Maybe you just like him. I do. He's still gotta play better.

I predict a fumble. He's overdue. I hope I'm wrong.

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

What say you people.

Laughable.

He's added to the problems with fumbles and bad decisions. You seem to have blinded yourself from that. The rest of your points seem valid. Maybe you just like him. I do. He's still gotta play better.

He hasn't lost a fumble in three seasons. He doesn't have a losing football problem. Yes, he has fumbled the ball ~13 times but he has lost ZERO... WAKE ME UP WHEN HE DOES.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:55 am

Trent Williams will swallow up Suggs & Krueger.

Brandon Banks scores a return TD
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

What say you people.

Laughable.

He hasn't lost a fumble in three seasons. He doesn't have a losing football problem. Yes, he has fumbled the ball ~13 times but he has lost ZERO... WAKE ME UP WHEN HE DOES.

Wake up. :thump:

He's fumbled 13 times and lost 3. He's either great at recovering fumbles or he's gotten more than his fair share of luck. I'll just say he's been fortunate. Even if that stat is wrong and he's lost zero it would not mitigate the problem.

Example: I've wrecked 13 cars in the past 3 years, all my fault, but haven't totaled one yet (though 3 people have been injured). <---fumbles

I have also frequently left the driveway in snowstorms, gotten stuck in the middle of the street, and then gotten the neighbors to push me back in. <---non-touchbacks

It's snowing pretty heavily. May I borrow your car? :roll:

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football